• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Deathly job interviews

How many bathrooms does a 747 have? That is strange. Today this VIP told me my phone number on application was wrong, told me my email address came back wrong. This poor person had to go to Indeed website to find my phone number. I hope l don't get the 747 question. Lol From another job- l was told l had to be there at 6:30 am. Omg, l need to think about that. I think all jobs should start at 11:30 am. That seems more dignified for some of us who are nite people. Now with virus floating around, an employment agency said that everyone is holding back on hiring.

Last edited:
Yeah, I googled it afterwards, but I still don’t have a clue why it was deemed a relevant question for my job interview.

As I read your post my memory churned up a script,

"How many seats does a 747 have?
I'm not sure, can I find out for you?"...eager, winning smile.

Back in the day you'd let them know you'd have the answer within the hour
(sprint home and dial up AOL on the computer)

these days you can just whip your phone out and have an answer in seconds :)

So l got the job but now l hope she doesn't think l am too old. I going to bust my senior citizen butt and be the best l can be. Or die trying. Lol. Head honcho lady said everybody complains about where she places them- l told her- l am grateful to have a job (in this day and my age).

Nope- no strange questions, we discussed the uniform - golf shirts, yay!! With pants and shoes. And one person there has my name or l have her name. Lol

Any public performance or test is stressful. Sometimes it feels deathly. My palms sweat every time I need to talk to my boss. And it's not because he's a scary or cruel person. It's just that his opinion about me and my abilities is very important to me. My life depends on it. No matter how well I prepare for interviews, I'll always worry. And I'll always be afraid to make a mistake. My current job is good, and I'm making progress. I found the vacancy on sarkariprep among the ads. I was interviewed by a nice HR lady. She was very friendly and polite. But even with her, I felt uncomfortable and couldn't relax.

New Threads

Top Bottom