• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Count to 1,000

46' In 1946 this is what the US looked like

US GDP (1998 dollars): $222.6 billion
Federal spending: $55.23 billion
Federal debt: $271.0 billion
Dow Jones High/Low: 212/165
Consumer Price Index: 19.5
Unemployment: 3.9%
Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.03

Is it just my ocd, but I like how the number matches the number of posts to this thread :)

Attachments

• 1396734278575.jpg
    1396734278575.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 62
55-The tenth number in the Fibonacci sequence, of which i was just reading about.

1+1 2+3+5+8+13+21+34+55

ps i skipped to put the post number in line with the corresponding number.

61, which (thanks to wiki!) is apparently a "Cuban prime". I am getting an image of a cigar chomping mustachio mean number here! :)

67 -In the US, *67 is a common prefix-code for blocking caller-id info on the subsequent call.

I didn't know that! Great thing Wikipedia :)

'73...the year we moved to the town that I suppose I should consider my home. :rolleyes:

75...in the twentieth century when US bumper requirements ruined some otherwise classic cars. :(

New Threads

Top Bottom