• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Christian Reply to Non-Christian Thread...

The advice sounds like something an non autistic person would say like "just go up and talk to her" something if the person has ASD would be extremely difficult to do.
I would not recommend such "cold" calls, just mingling in as many group settings that fit, with minimal expectations.
When you say, "That's it! I am quitting on God because He is not moving fast enough for my liking," you are
  1. turning your back on the One who can make you into husband material &
  2. closing off an avenue (church) where you can meet (& be seen by) new people.
1. Because he blesses others.
2. To meet more couples and single guys.
Has isolating yourself proven to be more successful...?
Where Could I Go But to The Lord?
~
"If someone says, 'I love God,' and hates his brother, he is a liar;
for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen,
how can he love God whom he has not seen?​
And this commandment we have from Him:
that he who loves God must love his brother also." 1 John 4:20-21 NKJV​

Last edited:
You know what I am getting sick of your mouth. You always blame me for anything relationship. You have to reply putting me down every freaking time I post an new post here. Every time. This is why I won't pay for VIP as I am strongly considering leaving this toxic place.

Who the hell keeps marking your rant to me as Winner.

Since you seem to like bible quotes going by your signature line, I'm going to respond with John 8:7 and while we're at it, you might want to take a look at 1 Corinthians 7:1 and 7:8.

New Threads

Top Bottom