• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cats that do strange things?

My cat Lucypurrs LOVES those roundabout toys with the scratch pad in the center. She gets that ball going round and round like crazy and scratches wildly on the center pad. Lately she's wanted to play with the cat programs on the ipad: she likes the cat paint program and also some of the other programs which have a mouse that runs around the screen with sounds and videos of birds chirping and squirrels. She's an inside cat so can't go out and hunt anything. She's 13 but continues to be very playful. When I'm sitting at the table doing a diamond painting, she comes and sits on the chair next to me to keep me company. Cats are such great companions!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom