• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cancer I Hate You

Mike, I have really bad cancer, the operations, the radiotherapy, the chemo and all of the fear and pain. The worst is that nobody is really in it with the one involved - can't be because even though there is empathy it is still carried alone.

Cancer is not a death sentence, even though that is what was given to me. I really do know what you are going through and you are in my prayers.

All I can offer is advice from one who has been there and faced death. So, if there are questions, feel free. It really is going to be essential for your love to cover her.

Keep well.
I thank you for this! Means more than you can imagine!

I don't have much inspiring to say other than I hope the best for both of you. You are each very lucky to have found someone who loves and respects you to share your life with. If all goes poorly, at least you had that which puts you much further ahead of the game than many many people.

I will second all that Suzanne had already said about fighting caner on the first page. There is probably lots to be learned from people who fought through it naturally. The system has no real motivation to genuinely cure cancer when they can make huge money on drugs and such. It also helps build fear culture among the public which allows the elite to hold more power. People keep hearing on the TV "1/3 Americans/Canadians will get cancer..." etc. But this is no time to get political.

There should be a wealth of information how there how people got through it. I used to work with a guy who claimed he dieted his way out of cancer when he was 15 years old. They were going to amputate his leg and he refused amputation and chemo and all that. He beat it and went on to become an accomplished athlete. He was 35 last I talked to him a few years back.
Thank you!

Wow this is a tough one - all I can do is try and send some positive vibes your way so this is what I will do. There are many on here who have shown me they can empathize, also many whose friends and/or families have been impacted in a similar way so although it may not be much comfort you really are not totally alone. All my best to you.

Hey friend, where there is life there is hope. I just got thru Acute Leukemia. Treatments were rough, but they worked and am now doing great in remission. Just do what you can to keep her comfortable and keep hoping for the best outcome. It can happen.

Count me in wishing you well. I am so sorry you have to go through this when you have been through so much but I am so overwhelmed by the love you have for one another. That is rare.

Just adding my voice to Suzanne's, too. CBD oil can help, too. It is worth a shot to try anything. Keep that love alive.

I have a neighbour who has pulmonary fibrosis and he said CBD oil was slightly overwhelming when he first tried it, so I thought maybe if he tried a tiny bit!! it would just sedate him.
hes using bottled oxygen to breathe now, but hes coping

New Threads

Top Bottom