• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Birthstone

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Does anyone hate their birthstone? I hate mine because it’s topaz. Every time I look at that stone it makes me think of caveman pee. I would rather have citrine.

Mine is peridot. I like the color but it's not a very exciting gemstone.

I hate mine because it’s topaz. Every time I look at that stone it makes me think of caveman pee.

There is also a blue topaz. :)

topaz.jpg

My birthstone is Amethyst and I like it. I read somewhere that people used to drink out of cups made out of amethyst because they believed it would protect them from the negative effects of alcohol.

Does anyone hate their birthstone? I hate mine because it’s topaz. Every time I look at that stone it makes me think of caveman pee. I would rather have citrine.
Topaz comes in many different colors. Most of the ones I've seen are blue. Pick a color you like, and you can still love your birthstone.

Topaz-colours.png

I want Dr. Strange's time stone. He's not doing a swell job with it anyway, so I can probably sway Wong to get it for me.

Mine is garnet. I don't like it and never wear garnet jewelry because it reminds me of bloodstone. I know that garnets can also be many colors besides just red, but red is traditional.

New Threads

Top Bottom