• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Been Missing A While

total-recoil

Just to say I miss posting but have been snowed under with my factory job and haven't even accessed my e-mail. Mixed feelings about aspergers and work as I find that I can work and blend in to a point but sometimes I suspect people do notice I may seem a bit odd. I have made one or two friends and, as ever. it seems they are a touch eccentric and one female friend I wonder if she may possibly be aspie.
I hope to be posting and joining in again and imagine it will slacken off in order for me to "regain" some of my life.
Still studying electronics and recording my own music with the hope of a C.D. out in months to come (maybe autumn).

New Threads

Top Bottom