• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspies Central Now On Tapatalk

Brent

Administrator
Just wanted to let everyone know that Aspies Central is now on Tapatalk. If you open AspiesCentral.com on your Android or iOS device you will see a prompt to install the TapaTalk app.

The tapatalk app makes browsing our forum a bit easier on your mobile phone.

If you have any questions or problems let me know here!

I should add, there's a tapatalk app on Windows phone as well. Haven't run into any issues with the app on that mobile OS as of yet.

Believe that covers the most common mobile OS at the moment.

I should add, there's a tapatalk app on Windows phone as well. Haven't run into any issues with the app on that mobile OS as of yet.

Believe that covers the most common mobile OS at the moment.

Thanks, I keep forgetting about Windows Phone :p

I've been using it on my iPhone and iPad, and it's pretty nice. Being able to post pictures from my phone? Aw, yeah!

just had a strange incident with the iOS app it told me it couldn't post. just discovered it had actually posted.

The one issue on Tapatalk I've noticed so far is images. I have it selected to upload as "attachment" rather than hosted by TT, so maybe that's the issue; but I would rather not have these pictures hosted by any outside entity.

Otherwise, everything has been working really well. There were a couple of bugs involving refreshing of threads, but I imagine that was an error on their end, not y'all's, and it seems to have been fixed.

EDIT: One other issue I've noticed is reading threads on Tapatalk does not mark the subscriptions as read on the main AC site. Again, not sure whose end that problem is on.

If your Tapatalk or our mobile app is having trouble connecting please close out of the app completely and restart it. The software change may impact your ability to log in without a complete restart of the app.

New Threads

Top Bottom