• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

I like Hawaiian, supreme, meat lovers, or bbq chicken pizzas.

Have you tried the Chicken Mc Griddle at Mcdonalds yet?

Last edited:
Yes, a few times from lottery scratch-its, but It's only ever been just a couple dollars.

Do you have children?

Yes, but it's small and as of late, I've lost my green thumb.

What is your favorite candy?

Last edited:
Not really. But I love to garden. I love planting things, and watching them grow. Even if it's only for a short time.

Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disneyworld?

I was at Disneyland about 65 years ago.

Have you ever been to Idaho?

IOW you were there RIGHT WHEN IT OPENED. that is distinguished IMHO. it was all fresh and new.

i last drove through idaho in 1988. lake coeur d'alene was the prettiest blue which combined with the pure forest green trees in the background and the blue sky above, was heavenly.

same q.

Little Richard All The Way!!!!! I'd rather listen to him wail than hear Bob Dylan's nasal droning.

Kittens or Puppies

New Threads

Top Bottom