• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

how peaceful it was on the army fort i was stationed at in 1986, i was the only one left in the barracks on my floor, it was blissfully quiet for once. almost a sacred kinda quiet. the fort itself was skeleton crew with most troops/folks home for the holidays. walked the streets that were abandoned, just the cold virginia winter wind. strange kinda fave memory, i concede. but we take our faves where we can find them.

same q.

Back in the days of living on the ranch. My grandma would invite scores of relatives to the property for Christmas, and we'd have a very, very large celebration. There'd be a giant banquet table for the adults, and a little table for the children.

I miss that. I don't really have many relatives around anymore.

What's the most people you've ever had over for a holiday?

Last edited:
Oooh Hard one. Mostly I'd say Silent Night, but right now I want to hear I'll Be Home for
Christmas. What heartwarming songs!

Have you ever been fishing, and did you catch anything?

Yes I've been fishing several times, and caught many fish. I even went deep sea fishing with my father and he caught a 100 lb. sailfish. The only problem with me fishing is that I won't touch the worm or clean the fish.

same question

Yup. Like a mogwai, my stomach is usually cute and cuddly. But if you feed it any dairy products, it turns into a gremlin.

Do you have disabilities other than Autism?

Yes. These may not all be considered disabilities, but in addition to Moderate Autism I'm also diagnosed with Combined ADHD, C-PTSD, Sensory Processing Disorder, and I suffered a stroke.

same question

Last edited:
I'm autistic. Somewhat bad at speaking out loud. I'm in a wheelchair. Cancer. I have lots of muscular and skeletal problems.

Sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope you're comfortable and receiving excellent care.

Do you cut your own hair?

Oh yeah, I'm great! Don't worry about me! Yes, sometimes, like to touch up bangs or face framing layers, but as I get older, it's not as cute and trendy to have a homemade haircut as it is when you're 23 or so.

In my early 20s, I always did my own hair. I got really good at doing A-Line bobs on myself, or mid 2000's emo mullets.

Do you like playing Monopoly for hours and hours?

I went through a phase with long days of Monopoly as a child. I haven't played it in years but when I do play I don't think I've ever finished a game. I'll just play until I get tired of it.

Did you ever play a board game called Sorry?

New Threads

Top Bottom