• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

I think I'd prefer not to wear either one, but since I've never worn a bow tie, I suppose I'll pick that.

pin stripes or plaid?

It's going to sound corny, but right now, I am loving the Amazon prime series "Barbie Vlogger". It's a kids' show, but it seems so realistic, like a teenager is really posting them. My 16 year old loves it. It's our favorite show to watch together.

When you were a kid, did you know how to skateboard?

Yup! One of my favorite things!

Have you as an adult ever gone trick or treating without children present?

Many, many. I always dreamed of having lots of children. My dream as a teenager was to be a wife and mother (I know it doesn't mesh with today's feminism, but it's really what makes me happy). I ended up with only one child. But she is so kind and wonderful, she is so caring and sweet and funny. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my world.

Have you had any teeth pulled?

Nope. Ain' nobody got no money for that!

What does your family normally eat for holiday meals?

Turkey, occasionally a Tofurkey as well if there's any vegetarians, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Olives, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Both Kinds of Cranberry Sauce, Rolls and Butter, Pies, Devilled Eggs, and Green Stuff (a creamy Jello salad).

What do you like on your pizza?

New Threads

Top Bottom