• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Iggy Pop

If you were cornered by a pack of wolves intent on eating you, what would you do?

I would (hopefully) initiate an hour or so long monologue and hope that they react the way people usually do (and go away as fast as possible).

Favorite baby animal?

On elbowgrease's elbows

You receive a text from your brother which stresses you out because he left it too late to request what he's requesting. You don't know if it's an honest confession or if you are being gaslighted / guilted.

Do you

a) Ignore it
b) Flip out on him for emotional blackmail too late in the game
c) Agree to succumb to the guilt-trip and go with it

I'd like to use a few other acronyms from Urban Dictionary as well :(

I know he means well but sorry pal, far too late for this.

sleep time, or time to go to sleep?

New Threads

Top Bottom