• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are Aspergarians unloveable?

data doesn't lie.. there's a whole family who all wins lottery back to back. I wouldn't suggest anyone bet their life on that happening to them. most male aspies are on disability or working min wage jobs which is both a red flag for most single women. usa society says that everyone should be middle classe which means having a high paying job. it says dating people lwho don't will just hold you back from becoming middle class and should be avoided. parents tell their girls not to date loser men who don't have a future. a lot of aspies due to being on disability or working min wage are what those parents consider loser men. lots of per pressure from their friends too if they date men like me. "why are you dating that loser" internet is full of " I love my boyfriend but he doesn't' have a good job is it wrong if I leave him?"
I'm more likely to win millions in lottery then to get a gf or even a date :(
european and then aisan women are far more accepting of poor men cause their cultures are less money focused. at last I live in the USA where the all mighty dollar is all that matters.

I hate to say it, but it is the same for women in the US. No one wants to take on something which ends up being a huge liability. And I mean huge. Who can pay health care in the US? No one. The disabled are forced into poverty based programs for health care and can never get out of them because they need the health care.

Only about 1% of people who go to Voc Rehab in the US finish. The number one reason? It's not their disability. It's their fear -terror, actually- of losing Medicare.

So then you can't work, so then you get more disabled, so then you cannot work at all, so then less and less people find worth in you.

YOu said, "I love my boyfriend but he doesn't' have a good job is it wrong if I leave him?" That hurts like hell and never stops hurting. Happened exactly like that to me.

Disabled in the US=hell

Its something that you can accept, being single. It gets easier as you get older. Im worried mr fox if you dont learn to say what is just is, then you will cripple your already damaged spirit.

This is an obsession you are describing, not rational ideation at all. There is way to much poor me, and poverty consciousness. I knew a man was functionally illiterate, he ran his own construction company. You write your own rules in life, and you are writing yours everytime you re affirm what some toxic expletive deleted person on another site convinced you of. This expletive deleted person was some kinda expert then? The one told you that you're labled now, like a cheap pair of flipflops? Forever to remain so, got a freakin stamp on you says reject?
People prey upon us you know, on these sites like this one here. Trolls is what they are called. They set the bar pretty high here, abuse not allowed, trolls get the boot. not so everywhere.

There are no standards to compare yourself to. There are lots of other options for sex partners. Models are annoying. Most big women really like to cook. I like big women, thats my thing, i think skinny people look sickly. Some people look just sort of plain or kinda nerdy. Who set your standards for you?

You want some free advice? Stop talking about anything but what she just said.
There just do that. See what happens.
Remember what she says. Ask her opinion. Remember what she says. Be nice. Show respect. Just dont ever talk about yourself at all, would be best for now, because you got nothin to say. Nothin good anyways, and you need to work on that. You let sombody steal your awesomeness, or else gave it away.

Tell her what you admire about everyone, they all like that. Who do you look up to? Why are those people important?
Dont mention video games, like ever. No self depreciating remarks of any kind. Talk about how much you love your mother, animals and children

Meet her at the library with a sack lunch for two,

what are you supposed to have in common with a lady needs a fancy restaurant?

They dont give a bit of concern for dollars, if they drive a lexus. Got her own money, dont want yours. Ladies like a man who is clean, smells good, is physically fit, friendly, fun to be with and good in bed. Some of that you can fix ya know. Even on short rations you can gain muscle,.....

You know that some women are kinda like promiscuous by choice right? They pride themselves on being free to choose and all that, some of them choose alot. Nothing wrong with that. Yoga class is where you meet the yum yums at.

Also who filled your head with all this worthless crap? If your self image had value it would be useful. You let some punk troll convince you that you have no value, so now you are convinced that you are worthless. Time to take the power back? I live on a very humble amount likely less than you. No regular job. I would love to get ssi, dont qualify. I drive a beat to snot ranch truck, its never been washed.
I had several first dates and two fling things in 2020 with the freakin virus goin on.

So ..... consider the scource of the information, and as always ask
Quo bono?

Ps dating sites are a total waste of time and money, its a total front and a phishing scam, absolutely worthless!

Volunteer, go to church, go to a farm, go to a winery, go to an art exhibit, get the fork back in school (thats almost too easy at school, and a good enough reason to go) join the kiwanis club, join a hiking club, do something that demonstrates value.
Pps its way more fun to do things in small groups, also less threatening, and so shorter path for her to get to yes.

Last edited:
That doesn’t help, you’re afraid to suffer in death so you suffer in life? What sick sense of humor have the gods?! What sick mistake is life?!
That depends on your belief I don't believe in god's I know a god JHVH but i have to be a good little girl and stop

I don't think so. people with autism would never survived as cavmen. roman times, 12th century.

You think they'd have fared worse than someone with quadriplegia? Because there was a Neolithic guy who lived for over a decade with a physical disability that rendered him completely and utterly dependent on caregivers for his every need. I'm sure it was way harder to keep him alive than even the most severely impaired autistic person.

There's this stereotype that people in the past just abandoned disabled people to their fates, but it's untrue. Stone Age people in particular seem to have had very close-knit, caring communities that did their best to support the needs of every member. I have no doubt they'd have treated an autistic person with care and support, too. Unlike this paralyzed guy, the autistic person might have actually been helpful - for example, I could see autistic people taking well to flint-knapping, or learning everything they can about medicinal herbs, or becoming an expert in reading the behavior of sheep, or otherwise specializing in something that helps their community as a whole.

New Threads

Top Bottom