• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any one else here obsessed with physics?

The more I Reflect on how the universe is constructed, I visualize a continuum, quantum mechanics. which then expands via fractals into the macro realm.

Not obsessed with physics but it has always fascinated me with how things work and why certain things happen when something triggers them. Physics is pretty much the only science that I was able to learn without great difficulty. I had no interest in biology and would have been happier not being forced to take it as I find dissecting animals as being cruel and evolution is just something I can’t believe in or even pretend to believe in. Plus kids bullied me because I asked an honest question to these two guys that came to our class to talk about forensic science and they kept saying how it was never wrong which I disagreed with. I simply asked what if someone wore gloves and used tweezers to plant hair at a crime scene to set someone up with a crime that they never committed. I never got an answer was told that would never happen and all but one kid called me an idiot for asking my question which does have a valid point. All I wanted to know is if forensic science could tell that hair was placed there as fake evidence and that tweezers were used somehow to put it there.

With physics, I could comprehend the material pretty well and I did enjoy doing experiments related to what we were learning about.

You are correct correct a is not backed by repeated experimental evidence, just some ones assumption that may are not be correct. The law up here was only changed recently that ever procedure must be back by solid scientific methodology. and quality principles. for the longest time finger prints were assumed to be 100% accurate, no error measurements.

I have watched a lot of SCI style shows, being a former lab tech trained in a lot of the procedures they use, a lot of it is B.S. or exaggeration's made for T.V forensic science. unfortunately a lot of real forensics is not much different.

Not obsessed with physics but it has always fascinated me with how things work and why certain things happen when something triggers them. Physics is pretty much the only science that I was able to learn without great difficulty. I had no interest in biology and would have been happier not being forced to take it as I find dissecting animals as being cruel and evolution is just something I can’t believe in or even pretend to believe in. Plus kids bullied me because I asked an honest question to these two guys that came to our class to talk about forensic science and they kept saying how it was never wrong which I disagreed with. I simply asked what if someone wore gloves and used tweezers to plant hair at a crime scene to set someone up with a crime that they never committed. I never got an answer was told that would never happen and all but one kid called me an idiot for asking my question which does have a valid point. All I wanted to know is if forensic science could tell that hair was placed there as fake evidence and that tweezers were used somehow to put it there.

With physics, I could comprehend the material pretty well and I did enjoy doing experiments related to what we were learning about.
I did not take biology in high school for the same reasons you did. however I did take micro biology in college long story.

The only reason I even took biology was because it was part of the graduation required classes and you had no choice. I had to live with one kid from that class for six months in a group home after graduating high school and I really disliked the kid and he kept wondering why I hated him so much. Well he had the nerve to tell me that the only reason I passed biology was so that the teacher would be rid of me just because I refused to believe forensic science was never wrong. That infuriated me on so many levels and for good reason too. First off I still worked hard on the assignments when I could have just ignored them and I had to prove to the teacher that I deserved good grades even more than everyone else because he had my sister who was one of the smartest students to ever the same high school. Second this kid was a total teacher’s pet and suck up who’d turn on you if he couldn’t get you to make himself your favorite person in the world. Just because I didn’t suck up to teachers doesn’t mean that I didn’t try hard to get good grades. People don’t know or understand what it’s like to be undiagnosed with Asperger’s and have learning difficulties in math and science and have the same teachers as a sibling who was academically gifted and went to an Ivy League college. It puts unnecessary pressure and stress on a kid and makes them question if they are secretly being judged by the teachers and if they are even good enough to get good grades and go to a good college or university.

Some times you just have to ignore requirements. I was required to take English and French to graduate. took no French English to grade 11 then no more for me. I was allowed to graduate. being different, rules did not apply to me or my family.
For some subjects I would read the text book before the class even started.
Never let rules get in the way, they are made by people. Never seen my self as particularly bright, just a bit brighter than many others,

Last edited:
Had an epiphany on how the universe is constructed today visualizing a mobius strip. A one dimensional object existing in three dimensional space. It has width and thickness. if lenght is not absolute and thickness and width can both approach zero, or infinity using statistics and quantum mechanics 0ne dimension turns into three dimensions, or a point turns into the whole universe. Also explains electrons spin of one half, need to go around twice to make a complete revolution.

Getting more visual insights that the universe is an infinitely large Mobius strip. black hole is smaller fractal version. Wonder if mobius strip can be mathematically transformed into sphere using Topology to describe event horizon. A black hole should be thought of as a spherical Klien bottle the inside is its outside.

Last edited:
The more I view the universe my minds eye the more clear it gets. information cannot be destroyed in the universe, so what is it? Dark energy and information are one and the same thing as it is being generated. which started the moment the big bang happened. The universe is one big elastic being stretched in three directions. it started as a one dimensional object then two and finally three. No multi verse just one universe, just a continuous continuum every point connected always were. no muliple elastics. Since information is not generated evenly but can be clumped and energy and matter are the same thing. so goes the mystery of dark matter. MOND may be on to some thing. I wish others could see what I see. No particles just waves.

Roger Penrose, whose work and ideas go into physics obviously but also around physics to cosmology and some fascinating arguments on the mind, & more.

He is interviewed by Brian Greene. (IMHO it doesn’t get much better than that)

Link

When I watch theses brilliant professor's on the great courses I continually see connections. most notably in mathematics It's like their speciality is a single tree. rather than what I see the forest plus the rope connecting two or more trees. frustrating knowing they cannot see what I see.

Penrose is famous for connecting aspects of things and probing, and then mathematically proving his ideas. There is a funny part at 1:26 or so in which he describes hanging up on the president of the Swedish Academy of Sciences, while waiting to be notified of his Nobel Prize. Some of his ideas are controversial but he is not focused on a single tree - quite the opposite. (Penrose Tiling might be one example, & the stuff about origin of consiousness another) Anyways I thought you might enjoy listening (or reading), whichever is easier for you.
:)

I have been aware of Penrose for years, pretty sure He was connected to Hawking, interesting guy
lot of other physicists ignored him years. He may be a fellow visual thinker.

information is energy and energy is information. photons are the universes bits. Photons travel at the speed of light. they could travel the from the beginning of the big bang to now without the passage of time. From the photons perspective no time has passed, Time does not exist. The implications are profound when I visualize in my head, get brief insights If only if I were brighter.

Last edited:
Physicist, claims he may have found a way to resolve the Reimann hypothisis, connected to physics. Interesting to see how this plays out in the next few months.

Your asking a 67 year old man who is not that computer literate about links. do a search, the paper only came out a couple of days ago Jan.19. I expect to see a number of comments in the next few weeks as the worlds scientist's digest it.

Your asking a 67 year old man who is not that computer literate about links. do a search, the paper only came out a couple of days ago Jan.19. I expect to see a number of comments in the next few weeks as the worlds scientist's digest it.
Okay no worries. I was excited to see your post.
Son is a math researcher so he has, perhaps, hheard something of it.

The guys name is Grant Remmen, made the connection doing physics research. more physics then math. sometimes breakthrougths in math are made by the physics community. As an Aspie I tend to see connection's others miss just by doing searches math and physics do not read each others papers. He looks pretty young an up and cummer. seen this many times watching physics over many years

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom