• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any one else here obsessed with physics?

The biggest break throughs seem to be made by uncredentialed people Einstein tile for example, earlier this year.
Education is just distilled experience, but somebody has to experience it first. Before it can be passed on.

When I was young, I could not understand why so many really bright people could believe so many crazy ideas that looked obviously wrong, currently many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics and multiverse. Occam's razor should apply. One person believes the idea teaches others and around we go. when all it really takes is a Paradyme shift. A Mobus strip is one object that exists if it is the shape of the universe, time going backwards and forward concurrently makes perfect sense. These shifts have happened in the past 0 was not used in mathematics because it was against God. And negative numbers could not be conceived until they were. When I was in high school the square root of negative one was called an imaginary number. Now it called a complex number.

Last edited:
Had interesting thought this morning. if two virtual particles are entangled and one via hawking radiation enters a black hole, are they still connected. does the information of their connection still exist.

Just finished watching another video from Chris the brain, boy are we on the same wavelength. Same conclusion different path. Now just watched his on time also amazing. These videos are bang on.

Last edited:
Watched interview, of Leonard Suskind where he negates the cyclic universe or bouncing big bang.
2nd law of thermodynamics will not allow it I still think one cycle would work and we are currently on the return.
universe is Mobus strip. Dark energy is information continually being generated making for a finite universe. So far I like Leonard's stuff and Neil Turoks theories. One universe one big bang.

Last edited:
I spent most of my life following mainstream physicists now seeing some of the more maverick ones may be on the correct path one that is really getting my attention is Steven Wolfram.

I think Newtonian physics are fascinating, and they're the most practical flavor of physics anyway. I read Richard Feynman's memoirs, I read about his "sum of all histories" theory, and virtual particles, and Einstein's "spooky action at a distance", and what I decided is that God put up a big road sign warning you that excessive digging into the cosmos will make you go insane and induce grown scientists to stand at the podium uttering such things as "I am become death, destroyer of worlds" @ _ @

I'm agnostic, I like to question things. one I learned like what sone told Albert Einstein, quitting telling God what to do or think or that you know what he wants or means. Time will usually prove your incorrect.

Oppenheimer thought this but did not say it

I'm agnostic, I like to question things. one I learned like what sone told Albert Einstein, quitting telling God what to do or think or that you know what he wants or means. Time will usually prove your incorrect.

Oppenheimer thought this but did not say it
There's a famous video of him saying it. I do believe in God, and the writing I see on the physics wall is that God said; proceed this way to be your own God, and see what happens. You won't like it.

Actually The Concept of a “God” is a very common topic amongst physicist always has been.

Things get very unexplainable at a quantum level.And can drive one mad the more we try to comprehend it .

The more it think about it,Spacetime is doomed.
Consciousness is fundamental

Last edited:
I'm kinda obsessed with science, so I'd count physics to be part of it. I'm more specifically very much interested in astronomy/astro-physics. It went as far as to consider to do the physics Bsc, so I can then do a astro-physics Msc. But I decided to go a different route now, since math is quite overwhelming at the moment.

Respect to everybody who is good at physics (and math)

I'm kinda obsessed with science, so I'd count physics to be part of it. I'm more specifically very much interested in astronomy/astro-physics. It went as far as to consider to do the physics Bsc, so I can then do a astro-physics Msc. But I decided to go a different route now, since math is quite overwhelming at the moment.

Respect to everybody who is good at physics (and math)
I've always been interested in how the universe works so the distinction between high energy physics and astronomy made no difference to me. and yes I started out as a science freak as is most of my family.

I've always been interested in how the universe works so the distinction between high energy physics and astronomy made no difference to me. and yes I started out as a science freak as is most of my family.
I was the only science geek in my family. Even extended family.:tearsofjoy: I did get to be an Air Force Physicist, but if I told you guys what I did, I would have to hunt you all down and kill you.:(
;)

Actually The Concept of a “God” is a very common topic amongst physicist always has been.

Things get very unexplainable at a quantum level.And can drive one mad the more we try to comprehend it .

The more it think about it,Spacetime is doomed.
Consciousness is fundamental
I interpret that precise inexplicability as a "Bridge is washed out ahead. Turn around" sign.

New Threads

Top Bottom