• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any one else here obsessed with physics?

Even the speed of light cannot be measured, see Einstein convention. proton and neutrons are made from
quarks three quarks each neutron have a half-life off not quite 15 minutes which so far they are having great difficulty measuring accurately. protons last forever as far as they know The lift would need to go about 7 miles per second.

The one thing I find interesting they can measure things to a billion of a second yet they cannot get an accurate measurement of the half-life of a neutron within a 10 second error range.

Watching a number of videos from "Kathy loves physics and history" this womans is good tells what really happened. without the spin.

Just realized that the Mobius strip model of the universe explains Bell's theorem the two entangled particles
are in communication via the thickness of the two sides of the strip time is concurrently going in opposite directions.
information not required to go faster than light. The number of particles or distance become irrelevant.

This may also explain the strange observations the James web is getting, no big bang beginning two passes to get a complete cycle so no definitive beginning. first pass is matter second pass is anti-matter. then repeat. No multiverse
or wave collapse by observer needed, the past controls the future.

Last edited:
Watching Neil Degrass Tyson U- tube videos my conjecture explains how virtual particle and neutrinos. can communicate. No math just visualizing it. If two virtual particles are connected via Bells Theorem one enters black
through hole Hawking radiation how do they stay connected? Neutrino is emitted from sun changes flavour halfway to earth how does information to change flavour get to it cannot go faster than light?

Last edited:
I'm starting to think some of the old guys who still support string theory might be onto something. And sorry Sabine your book on math may be wrong and Paul DIrac on mathematical beauty may be correct, what changed my mind was monster moonshine and its mathematical connection to string theory. I ordered a DVD on string theory from the great courses. to see what I missed as I was following loop quantum gravity. which seems to have been falsified
When the speed of light was found not to deviate depending on wavelength 14-billion-year-old light.

Starting to thing Einstein was correct hidden variable is time opposite side of strip time going in other direction concurrently. Now that is hidden.

The more I watch lectures many recent, the more I see that Occam's razor. is the most likely, the clearer the picture.
in my head gets How did all these bright guys miss this. Basically locality does not exist and determinism does exist.

Last edited:
Simple analogy thinks of universe as coin stretch coin give half twist one side is heads or matter other side is tails or anti matter, Join both ends, and you have one universe the joining is the big bang basically Neil Turoks model. one universe existing concurrently. Takes two cycles which influence each other.

Just watched a docudrama on Einstein's big idea on U-tub every good, boy do I relate to some of these guys The way they see the world. If I was brighter and more educated, who knows.

Last edited:
Starting to realize the universe has to cycle between big bang and big crunch. not infinite two cycles on Mobus strip.
The more I think about it the past has already happened; we are now on the other side present repeating. Connected to the past. Determinism and bells theorem suddenly make sense. As does the current strange James web findings.
so, double the age estimate. So big bang, two times around repeat. Each cycle a fractal. The biggest issue in physics is dogma after all no one could accept negative numbers or zero due to dogma or religion. The current dogma is locality has to exist So out of the box in, the box thinking is required. The first criteria does it fit Occam's razor.
better than many worlds and multi universes

Last edited:
just watched Leonard's Susskind being interviewed by Brian Greene on U-tube. I like Leonard saw a few talks by him in person years ago. To me he is the one older guy still making headway.

Last edited:
Being on the spectrum and 60 years in I do not doubt my abilities. Let me drop one name Micheal Faraday. A picture speaks a thousand words or more and I see in many pictures. Getting clearer. Amazingly the latest u-tube videos of the most prominent physicists seem the be converging on what I have stated so far in my thread.
See Neil Turok, Paul Dirac belt trick and Richard Feynman crazy ideas like antimatter is time going backwards.

see

Last edited:
The inflection point in physics happened in 1925 when Oscar Klein let Einstein know his theory of relativity could
be solved in an additional dimension. this led to string theory and the whole community took the wrong fork in the road of physics nobody can go back one-way road university professors do not allow back tracking only going forward on same road. A road that started out paved then became gravel and is now a game trail.

Last edited:
Watching Avi Leob and Eric Weinstein debating science this morning, on Brian Keatings podcast great way to start the day.

Last edited:
Just watched Neil Turoks talk at the perimeter institute on U-tube very good if I knew he was giving it would have gone down in person. he is very close to what I can see in my mind's eye. a couple of tweaks and he will have my vision. Would not be surprised that Ed phoned Neil, this morning.

Last edited:
Watched video this morning on the speed of light very interesting confirms what I can see in my mind's eye the past and the present pass concurrently and are connected. Very interesting experiment video is called "light is a liar."

I have been thinking for the last few days can the speed of light be defined in Planck lengths per unit time and what units of time would be used. photons cannot see time information cannot travel faster than the speed of light.so if it a particle it cannot have mass so it also cannot see time. Is information dark energy? does the universe end when the total amount of information being generated comes to an end and then starts to collapse again due to gravity.
time reversing.

1.616x10^-35plack length/.391x10^-44 plank time =0.2997 x10-11m/s minimum speed.
1-,2997x3=-0.100,900,000,000 seconds, Thickness of forth dimension of space plank lengths. Times speed of light
-30,249,059,0122.000,000,00 Meters.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom