• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any forums geared more toward the male aspie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also good to bear in mind, that when you flee from one thing, you tend only to find another

movies_viking_5925.jpg

I think the best site gear for both male aspies and female aspies equally is here. Wrong Planet is rather toxic now any further you may as well go to redpill reddit.

I used to be anti feminist and bitter due being abused by a woman and afraid to admit it, here i was finally vulnurable and feminists listened and i realize i too am a feminist. Im not radical, im rational and sex positive and believe in equality for both men and women and anyone in between i do, i have a good heart and patriarchy hurts men as well as women, toxic masculinity esspecially, detrimental to men, men cant cry have to suck it up contributing over time to depression in men.I learned from feminists here as a man its ok to cry, its ok to be emotional and open up, being soft does not make you weak, i feel so much better for that.Wrong Planet i could never do that at all.Feminism males arent excluded at all males are also hurt by patriarchy due to unrealistic expectations. Expected to not have emotions and be like a robot thats not real.There is nothing wrong with being a man, follow your heart, be kind and feel whats right, its ok to soften up and show emotion and love, its ok.
Follow Charlies speech, its true as men, we want to be kind and love, the system he describes is patriarchy.

Last edited:
Its ok to cry, were here for you brother, your in deep pain were here for you.You need love, you need to be loved and lift the pain and be happy, a good girlfriend who is kind to you and loves you, youll be soft and its ok, its ok as a man to be soft and loved by his gal.Be affectionate, soft and sweet as a good hearted guy, also its ok to be vulnurable about emotions, many ladies dig it and like you for letting them in.And being romantics ok.

Last edited:
How much worse?

Well, let's use a couple of hypothetical situations to show the amount.

Situation A: There is a simple little garden you're in, right. It's decent, got some nice flowers, there is a fine breeze, a couple of bees float lazily around. A particularly big sunflower grows in the middle of the garden. There are a few weeds, but hey, that's just nature for ya, right? The gardener is on the job, stepping into his shack to grab some tools and weedkiller. Nice day, even if a few ugly weeds.

Situation B: You sit huddled in the shack. The gardener is long gone.... taken, days ago. That he was ever able to survive here... to be near that THING and still survive... it seems impossible. But then, maybe death would have been better than his eventual fate. You hear them, chanting. Somehow, they have not found you. But you know it wont be long. It will tell them. Because it knows. You glance out the window at the source of the chanting, and there they are, the poor souls. You can see the gardener among them, his eyes wild, mind clearly gone. You try not to look at what they are focused on, but you cant avert your gaze. It is there, the sunflower, gigantic and twisted beyond all recognition. An eldritch abomination from a realm beyond reality. Hah, "reality", as if that word has the same meaning now. What you knew as "reality" cracks, bends, and bleeds around that... that thing, as if it is incompatible with the very laws of the world. You look away and return to your corner of the shack to hide, with those thoughts tormenting you as always, your sanity already starting to rot. But you know it wont last, this little safe spot of yours. That thing consumes all. And.... oh no. You hear the footsteps... it seems the gardener still remembers the shack, at least. If only he didnt.

And there, that's like the difference between "how bad is this thing on the internet's surface" and "how unbearably awful does it get if you go deeper". I speak as someone unfortunate enough to have been to the dark zones of the Net. Curiosity doesnt kill the cat, but it does erode it's mental stability.

And yes, I'm in one of those moods again. I really could do with that blasted caffeine right about now. I mean, really, did I seriously just type whatever that was? Well I guess it's not that surprising at this point.

It was a very creative way to put it, but I think @Misery has painted a pretty accurate picture.
When you look into the dark underbelly of the internet (just the out-in-the open web - not even delving into what lies in the "dark web") you see things you cannot unsee. It's no wonder some people are traumatised by it, or converted to some very unhealthy viewpoints. The lost and the directionless can find themselves in trouble they never thought imaginable.

My goodness, demons have done nothing wrong!
That look on her face though radiates extreme enjoyment.

She is trying to teach him something off that paper piece while he's holding on to her bra. Are you sure this is not from Kamasutra?
I don't know what she's done to his nose and horns -- they don't look too good.

Although, if the demon is a girl, then its trying to put her bra back on and is ashamed. How can we tell who is the woman? Oh, right, it's always the oppressor!

Last edited:

She is trying to teach him something off that paper piece while he's holding on to her bra. Are you sure this is not from Kamasutra?
I don't know what she's done to his nose and horns -- they don't look too good.

Although, if the demon is a girl, then its trying to put her bra back on and is ashamed. How can we tell who is the woman? Oh, right, it's always the oppressor!

And the demon is wearing a tutu. What the hey?

Beware - potential side track.
This is bringing up for me some classical understanding of the life of faith from the 4th century

In this understanding the demon is suggesting some unhelpful thought to the woman. They is why she is hitting back. She is responding to the thought provocation from the demon

She might be reading from a list of words that can be used to counter evil thoughts, and the joy is one of knowing that she is countering the thought. The early Christians had such lists of words phrases which could be used to counter evil/unhelpful thoughts. So often we let ourselves be drawn into all kinds of negative thought patterns.

However, this understanding does have an application today - because we are still all prone to getting all kinds of ideas coming to our heads.
Some of the ideas are good ideas, and some are quite unhelpful.

One thing I have discovered, is that I can refuse to dwell on the bad ideas/thoughts by replacing that thought in my mind with another thought, a positive thought. If I don't dwell on the negative thought, ie give it energy, it goes away, and I am no longer tempted to do what the thought suggested.

With apologies to Rexi for going completely off your track

potential side track - end

So much of what is attributed to gender is culturally created, it's hard to have a meaningful discussion about it. There are lots of other ways we could divide the planets population into 2 roughly equal 'categories' and make them fight, and the categories would be as unreal as those that are the pseudo subject here. People who prefer pink, people who prefer blue... and why...

Perhaps the demon works at Victoria secret and recommends a bra for her liking but shes not satisfied and crossed the line assaulting him?

Op needs feminism in his life, i learned alot from feminism and love women, they taught me to be soft and embrace my feelings and emotions as a man, i became sensitive but free, as for consensual intimacy its ok to be attached and share deep emotions.Holding in emotions is unhealthy and harmful, the patriarchy encourages holding in emotions, do not do that, let them out, and its ok to cry as a man, crying does not make you weak, its part of being human.

I feel nurtured, loved and safe around the right woman. Women soften me up and its ok, i like that.I also learned how sweet of a guy i am after opening up and being soft and the ladies like how sweet i am, especially my gf who is the luckiest gal alive and does not want to let me go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom