• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anime

2cat007

Hello I'm a big fan of anime :), is anyone else a fan of anime? If so then what are y'alls favorite anime series. :)

I recently got into anime - early this year. My favorite so far is Black Butler. I've also watched Croisee In a Foreign Labyrinth and Say "I Love You," and am currently watching Kimi Ni Todoke: From Me To You.

Cool, Black butler is a awesome anime! I recommend reading the manga version of it, the manga version is even better in my opinion. :D

Hello I'm a big fan of anime :), is anyone else a fan of anime? If so then what are y'alls favorite anime series. :)

Anime RULES!
My favs are GHOST IN THE SHELL (both the movies & the series), COWBOY BEBOP, PRINCESS MONEKE(sp?), BLACK BUTLER, AFRO SAMARI (the first movie, not so much the 2nd), GRAVES OF THE FIREFLIES (intense tear-jerker but beautiful), DEATH NOTE (this one's smart) and so many more, but these are the top ones...for now... :)

I am a bit of that and a bit of this when it comes to anime, I always loved watching Teknoman [JP title: Tekkaman Blade] and before that the original Astroboy and Kimba, but I have enjoyed quite a lot of things over time:

Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
Heroman
Shingeki no Kyojin (Assault On Titan)
Sailor Moon
Gungrave
Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt
Moldiver
Shinryaku! Ika Musume (Squid Girl)
Makai Senki Disgaea
Cardcaptor Sakura
Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver
Golden Boy

To name a few. Really, anything the Japanese animate is okay by me, although I wasn't overly fussed with Cross Game or Gravitation but most of it is way past awesome and even stuff I'm not sure is anime or not like Dragon Booster and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! and Dofus Kerub is worth a watch as well.

Oh and Zoids, how could I leave out Zoids, Zoids was great, all the Zoids series, How can you not love Zoids, and there were mechanical Zoids toys even, Go the Zoids!!!
(I just love saying Zoids Apparently)

Last edited:
been watching anime for a few years now so far good luck girl is the best/funniest one i've found.

P.S Blade anime still reigns supreme(havn't watched it yet but that is only a minor matter)

Heck yes to Princess Monoke. I used to watch anime but i've switched to manga NO FILLERS. Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, ATTACK ON TITAN!!!!!, Full Metal ALchemist, FAIRY TAIL, etc

Heck yes to Princess Monoke. I used to watch anime but i've switched to manga NO FILLERS. Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, ATTACK ON TITAN!!!!!, Full Metal ALchemist, FAIRY TAIL, etc

Whoever invented filler for anime needs to be tied in a sack, beaten with hammers, and thrown into an active volcano.

Whoever invented filler for anime needs to be tied in a sack, beaten with hammers, and thrown into an active volcano.

The attack on Titan filler was baaaaad. MHMM YES SIR IVE BEEN WATCHING, WILL THIS BE ON THE QUIZ?

My sentiments exactly. The other reason i don't watch anime anymore since i read the manga first i know what is going to happen. I like the fight scenes of anime. Just can't stand fillers anymore.

So , i love , Naruto, dengeki daisy , atack on titan , taiyo no ie and some more that i dont remember.

the atack on titan filler...why did they do that in the end ? no sereaosly it would be an amazing clift hanger ....
The only thing that i dont quite like its the characters they feel so ...i mean Eren....

SPOILER ALERT - SEREOSLY DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT THE ALL STORY RUINED.

I mean Eren when he was kidnapted by that guy that is the colossal titan( ...that i forgot the name sorry.) he could have gone with him and discover why he could transform into a titan and solve some stuff like whu turns persons into titans and all . But no he chossed to be dumb and go home... becouse he just toght "traitors traitors traitors"
-.- in the end I feel like the titans are a lot more human then the humans ...
but oh whell.

I am obsessed with Miyazaki! I have a Princess Mononoke tattoo and plan on getting more tattoos based on his films!

Other anime I love are:
Attack on Titan
Noien
Ergo Proxy
Serial Experiments Lain
Gankutsuou
DNAngel
Princess Jellyfish

I mostly like older stuff. I stopped picking up new ones not long after Inuyasha came out.

G-Force / Gatchaman
Voltron
Zoids, and the Zoids with Van
Gundam Wing, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, G Gundam
Ronin Warriors
Sailor Moon, S, R, Stars, and Super
Tenchi Muyo
DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
Digimon
Medabots
Yu-Gi-Oh
(Was Speed Racer an anime?)

I'd like to watch Kenichi, but last I checked only four episodes were available for the US to watch.

*edit*
I forgot Avatar: The Last Airbender! I quite liked that anime.

Last edited:
So I finally got around to watching Shiki tonight, boy howdy did that not end well, even for a japanese anime with vampires and a dark way of doing things......

Cool, Black butler is a awesome anime! I recommend reading the manga version of it, the manga version is even better in my opinion. :D

Hey, just in case you didn't know, I found out a few days ago that a new BB series called Book of Circus just came out. :) It's on YouTube and I plan to watch it as soon as I'm done with my current anime (Clannad After Story).

New Threads

Top Bottom