• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anime

I'm loving this thread so much.....!!!!!

I really love Totoro! and all those at my signature.... And I like shounen animes too and read some manga too... I'm like carzy here.... CANT WRIIIIIIIIIITE!!!

Anything by Studio Ghibli or Hayao Miyazaki. I love The Secret World of Arriety, How's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. Not to mention Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke.

My favourite anime series are Sidonia no Kishi and Brynhildr in the Darkness.

I love anime! I'm in my early twenties so i was around for Toonami on Cartoon Network here in the U.S. I grew up on all the older anime - gundam wing, tenchi muyo, sailor moon, dragon ball z, rurouni kenshin, all of them. Some other anime i've watched and liked are black butler, fullmetal alchemist, elfen lied, death note, the movie Sword of the Stranger, that one anime about ayumu, kiyokata, and the blade children that's name i can't remember right now but will probably remember after i post this...there's loads more but that's just a few. I recently watched a new-ish gundam anime called Gundam Build Fighters. Even though its ****** in comparison to Wing and designed purely to sell models, it wasn't bad overall. A good light anime with some 'action' in it. Reminds me of Yugioh only gundam style only not drawn out way too much.

I'm watching Samurai Flamenco... the first episode was really funny!!! I will watch the second tonight!!!

I've never watched that many anime TV Shows (the only ones I watch are the original astro boy TV series and pokemon), but I love anime movies, my favourites are:
Spirited Away
Grave Of the Fireflies
Patema Inverted

I love Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, (and if it counts as an anime because I'm not sure) Jungle Emperor(Kimba the White Lion). I do enjoy Studio Ghibli movies as well(My Neighbor Totoro is a childhood favorite of mine.

I love Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, (and if it counts as an anime because I'm not sure) Jungle Emperor(Kimba the White Lion). I do enjoy Studio Ghibli movies as well(My Neighbor Totoro is a childhood favorite of mine.
my neighbor totoro, there so many conpiracy theories about that one

well thei´re not realy conspiracy theories , they are theories about the movie , im the one that calls them that.

Theres a Theorie that the 2 kids are dead , and thats why they never met their mom at the end of the movie. I´ll put a link :)!

Ooooh, anime!

I love these:
Ergo Proxy
Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales
Mononoke (not Princess Mononoke, even if that one is great too)
Noein
Samurai Champloo
Black Butler
Last Exile
xxxHolic
Hunter X Hunter

There are also others that just don't come to my mind right now. And, of course, Miyazaki's movies, maybe except the last one, The Wind Rises, I couldn't even finish it.. :neutral: Maybe I will give it another try in some time.

Ooooh, anime!

I love these:
Ergo Proxy
Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales
Mononoke (not Princess Mononoke, even if that one is great too)
Noein
Samurai Champloo
Black Butler
Last Exile
xxxHolic
Hunter X Hunter

There are also others that just don't come to my mind right now. And, of course, Miyazaki's movies, maybe except the last one, The Wind Rises, I couldn't even finish it.. :neutral: Maybe I will give it another try in some time.
Ah whats mononoke about ?

Rencently I have been reading sapace brothers and i found an interesting one, Asrlan.....i think thats the name , its from the same author that did full metal alchimist

Ah whats mononoke about ?

It's a sequel of Ayakashi, about a medicine seller in Edo period that comes to places where mononoke (vengeful spirit) appears and he he seeks the Form, Truth and Regret of the mononoke in order to defeat him. It's drawn in Ukiyo-e style, very well made and wonderfully interesting! It's based on classic Japanese stories about Zashiki-warashi, Bakeneko and others. If you like the genre, I strongly recommend to give it a try! :)

I got to second base at a con... hasn't happened again, so cons are thus inferior to that one lol (which isn't around anymore).

I'm obsessed with Ghost in the Shell (still not sure why I havn't seen Arise yet!) and I've also seen Death Note. Other than that I've found it hard to get into other series.

I'm adding Fairy Tail to my list. And I will be waiting rather impatiently for season 5 to come out this summer and then even more impatiently for it to come out dubbed. I'm about as attached to the voice actors as I am to the story. It was nice to find some voice actors are still around, although I had rather creepy comment when looking up who's who. "Trunks is Tien's mom!?" Very glad nobody was around at the time for me to explain that.

New Threads

Top Bottom