• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An upcoming movie you want to see

Looking forward to The Grand Budapest Hotel. It will be a fine evening when I finally get to see it, and rewatch most of the other Wes Anderson movies.

I'm going to the cinema to see 'Maleficent' tonight. Super excited!!!
I'll buy a big fat cheese burger on the way there and have a good time. :)

Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. Thought that was pretty good. :grinning:

Transformers 4 is next on my to-watch list. :)

This looks interesting. Has a "Limitless" and "Matrix" feel to it.

Here's my "want to see" list for the rest of 2014...

Heaven Is For Real
Maleficent
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Lucy
Guardians of the Galaxy
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Left Behind
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Preliminary 2015 List

Taken 3
Fast & Furious 7
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Jurassic World
Terminator: Genesis
Ant-Man
Bourne 5
Star Wars: Episode VII
Mission: Impossible 5

"It's just a mask, see? Don't freak out. Right?" LOL. Looks hysterical. :p

I just got back from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and it was great. Guardians of the Galaxy is still on my list of what I'm looking forward to, and the more I see of the new Ninja Turtles the more I want to see it, to think I had no hope for it a few months ago.

cant wait to see 'paddington' when it comes out at christmas.
saw the trailer whilst watching how to train your dragon 2 in the cinema and it was awesome,its about paddington bear but is watchable by all ages.
cant wait for the new how to train your dragon as well,whenever that comes.

I'm quite stoked for Chappie, which wont be out until march next year. Saw the trailer yesterday and immediatly went "This, I wanna see". It has a pretty big "Short circuit" undertone to it (well; considering the titular Chappie is a robot), though it also deals with a fair amount of alienation from humans when a robot wants to be human and (presumably) wants to fit in. It does address quite a lot of things on my mind when thinking robotics, artificial intelligence and society... so it does kinda touch my buttons, not as someone who likes movies, but as that little philosopher and sci-fi geek in me. The director is Neil Blomkamp, who addressed a similar topic in another movie; District 9.

I'm quite stoked for Chappie, which wont be out until march next year. Saw the trailer yesterday and immediatly went "This, I wanna see". It has a pretty big "Short circuit" undertone to it (well; considering the titular Chappie is a robot), though it also deals with a fair amount of alienation from humans when a robot wants to be human and (presumably) wants to fit in. It does address quite a lot of things on my mind when thinking robotics, artificial intelligence and society... so it does kinda touch my buttons, not as someone who likes movies, but as that little philosopher and sci-fi geek in me. The director is Neil Blomkamp, who addressed a similar topic in another movie; District 9.

Surprised that you didn't mention that Die Antwoord is in it too. :D

Surprised that you didn't mention that Die Antwoord is in it too. :D

Yeah, I´m not entire sure what to make of that tidbit though. Seems more of a gimmick than anything else.

What´s interesting though, is that the robot is actually played by Sharlto Copley through motion capturing. If I´m correct, he´s been in pretty much every Blomkamp movie thus far.

The new movie about Alan Turing's work called The Imitation Game. Starring Benedict Cumberbatch.

New Threads

Top Bottom