• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

Not that good but I did camp out several times with outdoor experts/instructors. Pine needles-yeah I read bout them. Then made Pine needle tea on a backpacking trip. I made it too strong-blech...then made it a lot lighter. On another backpacking trip I caught a severe sore throat. In desperation I made Pine Needle tea for a few days & it helped a lot!

Verum you have a nice way about you.

@ Sparticus - You must be like that guy they drop off in the woods with nothing but a knife and a flint or whatever. Wow! (By the way, pine needles taste sort of like that and have lots of vitamin C too... but I'll bet you already knew that. :p )

Okay, so my random truth for today is...

Jerusalem Artichoke (also called Sunchoke) greens are good fodder for leaf-eating pets like rabbits.

Last edited:
I ask questions when I know I will be lied to so that I can nail the liar to the wall with logic.

Nice. ;) I do this so that I'll know in advance what it's likely to look like if they lie to me about something more important in the future. :sneaky:

Reading threads and posts here I'm remembering & learning things I didn't know I have done.

I ask questions when I know I will be lied to so that I can nail the liar to the wall with logic.
I am unable to believe that someone is lying to me. Although I know that people can say things that are not truthful, my instinct is to always assume that they are just mistaken or are mentally following some warped pattern of ill-logic.

Today I found out that I'm a really, really bad writer and can't come up with a nice, flowing sentance. But I'm one heck of a storyteller.

Don't worry. I can't explain my passion for the Lions concisely, but it is clear I love the Lions. :D

And the Tigers! Notice my navy blue font in most posts - lately? :D

I was up until 1 am finishing off my little girl's hama bead creation, she got halfway through the dog stood on it beads went everywhere and she went into a rage/crying her eyes out, so I lost sleep to fix it all and finish.

I hate not feeling symmetrical in any way, if I do something to one side of my body I have to also do it to the other side. If I get punched in the right arm, I will need to get punched in the left arm.

At the moment we're having our upstairs bathroom redone, and my mum left some biscuits and a packet of 5 doughnuts out for the builders to help themselves. When our dear little cat Paws came in, he ripped open the packet of doughnuts and was happily eating one. He probably would have eaten the whole packet if we'd let him.

I wanted to move to New Zealand, but since even New Zealand is getting more and more like dystopia, I felt resigned to accept crap in my home country...

New Threads

Top Bottom