• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A more personal introduction

Shohei79

I did not do that..just wrote about my thoughts on autism and me.

So I am Shri, 42 years, live in Europe. I am happy for my interests! Baseball, sportcards, fantasybooks, boardgames, cardgames such as magic, I practise yoga..to name a few. The interests rotate you could say but some are ”permanent”. I like to be in the forest and write.

I am quite calm and kind but I have a vivid inner life but have hard to describe what I feel.

And who are you why not introduce yourself to me.

Hello, again! Thanks for giving us a chance to give you a more formal welcome. I hope you have been enjoying your time here and that this place can be useful to you.

I am Rodafina. I like both useful and fantastical blades, I’m endlessly fascinated by skulls, and I spend a lot of time with a stuffed dragon. As well as my dog, Rocky.

Greetings and welcome.

I am Ikyzor. I have an enormous amount of knowledge regarding Star Wars, and am quite fond of my favorite clone trooper 'Tech' from the Bad Batch.

I collect funko pops, colored rocks and Lego mini-figures of different things.

Greetings and welcome.

I am Ikyzor. I have an enormous amount of knowledge regarding Star Wars, and am quite fond of my favorite clone trooper 'Tech' from the Bad Batch.

I collect funko pops, colored rocks and Lego mini-figures of different things.
Good to know. I am curious on the star wars deck building game. Maybe you know it? And collecting as a hobby is just by itself very interesting.

Hello, again! Thanks for giving us a chance to give you a more formal welcome. I hope you have been enjoying your time here and that this place can be useful to you.

I am Rodafina. I like both useful and fantastical blades, I’m endlessly fascinated by skulls, and I spend a lot of time with a stuffed dragon. As well as my dog, Rocky.
Yes I am enjoying a lot. Nice to hear about your interests. Btw do you know how I can get rid of all the ads?

Hey, cool intro. Nice to make your acquaintance. I have a interest in pretty much anything. I do the usual things and try to avoid car accidents, stepping in poop, and not accumulating credit card debit. Or something like that.

Welcome! :) Nice to meet you more personally.

I liked the photos you posted of the forest the other day. I also really love nature and I think Europe is beautiful.

I'm Luca (my real name), and I'm an almost 29 year old woman from the US, but I feel more like a young girl most of the time.

My interests and hobbies include dog training, hiking, cooking, arts and crafts, drawing and painting, hairdressing and cosmetology, photography, making videos/vlogs, music (both listening to music and making music), animal biology and natural sciences, traveling, boating, reading books, humor and making people laugh, watching documentaries, gardening, collecting things (dog statues and figurines, shoes, purses, musical instruments, plush animals, and toy cars), traditional card games (like Uno, scat, spades, etc), learning new things, and exploring the outdoors and the natural world.
I also crafted most of the jewelry and hair accessories that I wear, and I did most of the interior design in my home.
I have my own business as a dog trainer and dog groomer, and I own a dog daycare and boarding kennel. My whole life pretty much revolves around my dogs.

Most of what I like to do on here is help people when I can, encourage everyone to succeed, and spread positivity and happiness :)

I am also open to hearing other people talk about whatever they are interested in, learning about other countries, cultures and languages, and I especially love when people share pictures, because I love when people do things that make them happy and I want to share in their happiness. I am a very kind, big-hearted, and open minded person.

I guess that was my formal introduction too, since it has been almost two years since I introduced myself and I have a much better understanding of myself and the world around me now :)

Hello and welcome to the forum, Shri! Your hobbies sound fun and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Im Kisa. I am a simple rabbit who enjoys games and wishes for a world of kindness. I also enjoy stickers.

welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom