• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A hello

Han

Hi everyone

My name is Han, I'm 17 and I'm new here. I was diagnosed about a year ago with autism spectrum disorder, although I prefer to just call it autism.

I don't really know what I'm expecting from this website, I just want to connect with other autistic people so I hope this is a good place for that.
...is there anything else I need to say? My special interest is Attack on Titan, I'm going to university this year and I like pizza with pineapple.

Okay that's enough about me
Bye :)

Well... pineapple on pizza is a crime, but we welcome you anyway! ;)

If you browse around you'll see that we all try to be helpful in whatever observation or question anyone may have! So stay a while and join in :)

I have to agree with @Monachopia about the pizza thing. But we do welcome you and this is the perfect forum to connect with others on the spectrum. Lots of friendly people here of all ages and backgrounds.

upload_2019-7-3_11-19-28.png

Yes, Hawaiian Pizza is an abomination, but we do all have our things, so Hi & Welcome anyway.

Don’t worry, @Han. Everyone who doesn’t like pineapple on pizza is wrong. :D

Welcome to the forums! You’ll meet some great people here, for sure.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hehe pineapple on pizza is okay with me @Han And, welcome to the forum.

What will you be studying?

Greetings human! òwò/
While I don't agree with the pineapple on pizza (I would most likely separate it before eating) it is not a deal breaker. I like putting basil and spinach on mine, so whatever works.

Hello Han :)

I don't mind pineapple on pizza, I've got your back :)

Are you looking forward to studying at University?
what subjects have you chosen?

It seems like I have joined a website filled with heathens who don't appreciate pineapple on pizza :p

@Gracey @Rectify I'm going to be studying biomedical sciences (academic bachelor's degree).

Excellent stuff.
we can always use a another good Biomedical Researcher out there in the big wide world.

New Threads

Top Bottom