• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

3 Wishes - What would you wish for?

My wishes may never come to pass, but I think they are pretty self explanatory.

1. Grow old and die in my present home.
2. Everyone with ASD understood and respected as we all deserve.
4. End all oppression worldwide.

1. a Girlfriend
2. a large two liter of Coca Cola
3. a house in Salisbury

Hi the American Rhodie , I prefer A&W Root Beer :D Drank 2 liters? of Mountain Dew(I forget how much is in 2 of those huge plastic bottles?), in one day, (24 hours:D), driving up from Albiqurky? New Mexico to Oregon, now I can't drink Mountain Dew without remembering how my skin crawled.:confused::fearscream:

I have no idea what Galaxy is?

Hi the American Rhodie , I prefer A&W Root Beer :D Drank 2 liters? of Mountain Dew(I forget how much is in 2 of those huge plastic bottles?), in one day, (24 hours:D), driving up from Albiqurky? New Mexico to Oregon, now I can't drink Mountain Dew without remembering how my skin crawled.:confused::fearscream:

Now that's far out however I prefer Mellow yellow which is the Coke brand of MT dew

Ooh, shame on u! Galaxy is the best chocolate, yummity scrum, I get thru 8 bars a day, reckon it's going to catch up with me when I turn 30, so I've got 3 months until I need to change my miniskirts for tents!!

1. All violent criminals and sex offenders instantly vaporized.
2. Discovery of renewable or inexhaustable clean energy source.
3. I could work in archeology.

Ooh, shame on u! Galaxy is the best chocolate, yummity scrum, I get thru 8 bars a day, reckon it's going to catch up with me when I turn 30, so I've got 3 months until I need to change my miniskirts for tents!!
Oh! metalminx24 don't break my heart with any tents please! just set up a alternator on your stationary bike and you can eat chocolate and watch TV for free....:p welcome to aspie land:) cute screen name. Mine should have been Dr. Doomx10 :D

1. All violent criminals and sex offenders instantly vaporized.
2. Discovery of renewable or inexhaustable clean energy source.
3. I could work in archeology.
1. taken care of:eek:, may take some time tho...sorry!:(
2. done is lava counted as clean?:confused:
3. can't help you with that one, just convert to Judism and move to Israel it's the national pastime there:)

:p....Mael is good for some things :smilingimp::rocket:......Boom!Eeeee!:mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse: run!:confused::eek::screamcat::fearscream:

Oh! metalminx24 don't break my heart with any tents please! just set up a alternator on your stationary bike and you can eat chocolate and watch TV for free....[emoji14] welcome to aspie land:) cute screen name. Mine should have been Dr. Doomx10 :D
I haven't had a bike for years, my balance is rubbish and I used to fall off all the time, so I was rather put off bikes, stationary or otherwise!! Guess I could get someone else to ride it for me to generate the power, wouldn't do much for my enormous chocolate- butt tho...! Thanku for the compliment, why not change your username then?

1. more people had common sense
2. Rhodesia's restoration
3 a return to the mid-late 60s
Hi the American Rhodie American
1. Mael can't do a Miracle that big!:confused:
2. Time travel is forbidden in Maelstrom theory, sorry! I 'd say take it up with God but I don't think even he can do it.o_O
3. It wouldn't make any difference anyways, if Mael invented a time traveling car, the Hippies wouldn't be able to see through all the smoke to find their way home to the 60s....:p

Last edited:
I haven't had a bike for years, my balance is rubbish and I used to fall off all the time, so I was rather put off bikes, stationary or otherwise!! Guess I could get someone else to ride it for me to generate the power, wouldn't do much for my enormous chocolate- butt tho...! Thanku for the compliment, why not change your username then?
Hi metalminx24 Well that leaves a enormous hamster wheel in the living room to power the house, if you want to keep the cute skirts and the chocolate:D. You could tell your guests it is a art Nu? Voa? couch. :p(sorry can't remember the spelling)
My super Villain reputation is too valuable to change my name now:smilingimp::rocket:....:mushroom::eek:..........:p

Last edited:
Maelstrom
Nouveau...that's the word you wanted.

I am not going to make any wishes here, right now.
Anything I would wish for at this time is not very
playful.

Maelstrom
Nouveau...that's the word you wanted.

I am not going to make any wishes here, right now.
Anything I would wish for at this time is not very
playful.
Yes tree ,thank you, you are nice.
Shall I wish for you?
1. a cute pony to ride.:D
2. a little farm with a small fruit orchard and pasture for said pony.:)
3. I'm not sure on this last one? perhaps a friend of some sort to sit with on the back porch and talk and play music with, while the sun paints the sky with lovely colors as it sets on the mountains behind your pony and orchard.:)

How did I do? tree ,any where close on my guesses?:)

Last edited:
Wish 1: friends
Wish 2: No medical issues (though I wouldn't wish away my autism, it has taught me many things)
Wish 3: money

1. A healing of my ex's mental problems, obsessions and addictions.

2. A reunion with my ex.

3. Enough money to live comfortably for a lifetime with my ex without either of us having to work, along with enough to run a successful cat sanctuary.

1. To find the perfect man for me
2. Unending cash supply
3. Half the human population removed
:eek:....you aren't Becca are you???
I'm only allowed to nuke :rocket: 1/3 of the world sorry?

1. A aspie wife

2. enough money to keep her happy.

3. a home in the country with enough land for a small orchard and garden.

:eek:....you aren't Becca are you???
I'm only allowed to nuke :rocket: 1/3 of the world sorry?

1. A aspie wife

2. enough money to keep her happy.

3. a home in the country with enough land for a small orchard and garden.

Nope not the last time i checked lol...i am jenna ..the one and only :p

New Threads

Top Bottom