• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

3 Wishes - What would you wish for?

1. 5 Billion Dollars, That should be enough to get a really awesome business going... ;) and gt my wisdom teeth out :(
2. Immunity to all diseases including any I already have (devil's in the details)
3. To know exactly how to help others... sometimes it gets lost on me these social contexts; but of the errors I hate the most are the ones where I am no help to someone else.

It surprises me that people are so surprised when an animal such as a dolphin bites someone. And then people post lots of online comments saying "This is a wild animal"
Domesticated animals bite people all the time. And humans-well, most humans don't bite, but sometimes humans hit and beat up people and such stuff.
So people really shouldn't be surprised when one dolphin bites someone.

It's all the fault of Disney, imo, that has spent decades portraying animals as super cute humans (human-like, anyway) who (unlike actual humans) are 100% benevolent.
I do think animals (including humans) are awesome, but not in the sappy-cute Disney way.

so that's what this dolphin it thinking about and of taking over the world

Attachments

• 1960E4DDA.jpg
    1960E4DDA.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 237
ooh here's one for autistic people to start taking over the world and me as your leader (oops world domination day dreaming again)

It surprises me that people are so surprised when an animal such as a dolphin bites someone. And then people post lots of online comments saying "This is a wild animal"
Domesticated animals bite people all the time. And humans-well, most humans don't bite, but sometimes humans hit and beat up people and such stuff.
So people really shouldn't be surprised when one dolphin bites someone.

It's all the fault of Disney, imo, that has spent decades portraying animals as super cute humans (human-like, anyway) who (unlike actual humans) are 100% benevolent.
I do think animals (including humans) are awesome, but not in the sappy-cute Disney way.
well you should not portray them as evil either unlike some people talking about this stupid website Anti-Dolphin.org - Save our race. Know the truth. go look at it its really stupid (is it ok to put links from other websites?)

It's from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, the answer to the universe is 42

Mael says

Well according to Spillar I already came up with the answer to the meaning of life. Which is, a drum roll :eek:........We all need to learn to be as funny as Harrison54..... so we can tease cute girls :rose:into going fishing :tropicalfish: with us.:D

1: I wish for a cute little castle with a tall tower I can sit in and toss peanut shells at the NTs as they walk by below. :ant::ant::ant::ant::ant::ant:

2: A giant solarium next to my castle so I can grow coconuts dates and mangoes and stuff:pineapple::lemon:.

3:My own personal super villain blimp I can fly to the store to get eggs:cookingegg: and milk with.:smilingimp:

Last edited:
I will make a new one

1. for that cruel business SeaWorld to shut down for good.
2. for dolphins all over the world to be called non human persons means that they have the right to have freedom.
3. ban dolphin captivity (such cruel business also its on the multi million dollar level)

1: Teleportation
2. Bottomless wallet (i.e. never running out of money)
3. Eating whatever I want without gaining weight and/or feeling sick

1. To be able to finally see that hygiene is important. I have difficulties taking care of myself, and I often need to be reminded. :/

2. Infinite luck. Winning in the lottery would be nice, I could meet my best friend who lives far away.

3. Being able to make things the way I want to make them. As in drawings, music, food, etc. Also I could change things about myself easily, like my anxiety.

1. A million dollars.
2. A beautiful smart woman who cares about me.
3. A detailed study to change every bureaucratical issue and it being used in the future.

1: I will be a Viktor 1 Computer/Android
with standard operating features,
including, but not limited to:
Teleportation (intercontinental/trans-galactic/inter-dimensional)
Reciprocating Multi-Orgasmatronic Functionality
Flawless Interactive Communication Program

2: Additional applications will be available and supported when required

3: I wish I had more imagination.

Last edited:
1: I will be a Viktor 1 Computer/Android
with standard operating features,
including, but not limited to:
Teleportation (intercontinental/trans-galactic/inter-dimensional)
Reciprocating Multi-Orgasmatronic Functionality
Flawless Interactive Communication Program

2: Additional applications will be available and supported when required

3: I wish I had more imagination.

Hmm...Hi tree it's not everyday someone quotes science fiction that goes over my head.:D

My wishes are stupid. 1. A pleasant warm loving wife. 2. a little house in the country with a garden and small orcherd 3. Maybe a couple of kids? The way things are going I may have more chance at winning the lottery or starting WWIII. But one can dream!

New Threads

Top Bottom