• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

3 Wishes - What would you wish for?

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
Thought this would be fun :D

If you had a genie, who could grant you 3 wishes, what would you wish for, and why?

Rules:
No wishing for more wishes
No wishing for more genies
Don't have to state why, but some insight is welcome

I'll start:

Wish 1: eternal youth (not necessarily life). Never have to worry about getting old, the health effects of ageing, and I'd have more time to do the things I've always wanted to.
Wish 2: a big boat, that I could travel the world with (complete with comfortable cabins)
Wish 3: my dream house (complete with private beach)

1) to die very soon
reason I've lived a hardy life...as an athlete, backpacker, swimmer, boxer, martial artist etc...the male body wears out.

2) that my son lives with me
I'm a divorced father; nuff said

3) That animals take over the world

They are better than most humans

Wish
1. To be rid of my anxiety (it keeps me from living any kind of normal life)
2. That my family would be healthy and happy (no explanation needed for this one)
3. That, when I die, I die of natural causes peacefully in my sleep in the hospital or hospice. (I wouldn't want my children finding me dead in my home)

@Sparticus: (Big hugs)

As for me, my 3 wishes are below:

(1) Contribute to any society meaningfully the best way I can, through getting a PhD and use my insights on culture, photography, sports, arts, music and business models, to provide a new model for business
(2) Get tenured somewhere, even a small college :p
(3) Live in a comfortable climate where weather is not a factor every day

To live a healthy life well into my 80s or 90s.
To have my loved ones for many years to come.
To have a decent amount of money to live a good quality of life.

1/ To start my own political party called The Aspiecrats
2/ A life remote that lets me turn down sound, rewind and. pause actual events- oh yeah, and subtitles
3/ And to be the founder of the first non contact greeting

1/ To start my own political party called The Aspiecrats
2/ A life remote that lets me turn down sound, rewind and. pause actual events- oh yeah, and subtitles
3/ And to be the founder of the first non contact greeting

Ooh, what's a non contact greeting?? O.O

No wishing for more wishes? Noooo! :p

Wish #1: The ability to wipe out a person's short term memory.
Wish #2: A kabillion dollars.
Wish #3: To live a happy life.

*Takes advantage of memory wipe ability.*

Genie goes "Why hello sir. Pleasure to meet you! What may your three wishes be?"

It works!!!! :D

No wishing for more wishes? Noooo! :p

Wish #1: The ability to wipe out a person's short term memory.
Wish #2: A kabillion dollars.
Wish #3: To live a happy life.

*Takes advantage of memory wipe ability.*

Genie goes "Why hello sir. Pleasure to meet you! What may your three wishes be?"

It works!!!! :D
Lol!

I would wish for people to leave me alone, a nice lake-side cottage with lots of trees around, and the money to sustain myself for the entirety of my life.

1. True friends

2. The ability to eat whatever I want without getting fat

3. Mind reading... That would be a really cool ability, and I'm a nosy person. ;-) hehehe

New Threads

Top Bottom