• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Zodiac and astrological signs

But hey, what do i know? Im just the typicall hyperintellectual Libra who happens to be flirtatious and easy going nature.
My guy is a Libran, and he just oozes sex appeal too. He gets chatted up by women and men, alike, but he is very shy! I had to pursue him! I'm SO glad I did though, because we are very much in love after 9 years, still.
We are both hyperintellectual, so that helps keep the spark alive.

Last edited:
My guy is a Libran, and he just oozes sex appeal too. He gets chatted up by women and men, alike, but he is very shy! I had to persue him! I'm SO glad I did though, because we are very much in love after 9 years, still.
Aspie Libra= super Libra haha, i too am shy but at times get approached by many women intrigued by my long intellectual conversations, i seldom make the first moves though, they usually do about roughly 87% Of the time, the remaining 13% is a gamble on my own behalf if under the influence my inhibitions are uninhabited. Im left handed too so multiply that factor to the 10th power. Very open minded and laid back, when i finally smile they are charmed unintentionally sometimes involuntarily seduce without intention.Most the time im just being very nice though with no intention to flirt but sometimes i do flirt it depends on who i really like most dont know the difference.Its that Venus the NTs would say i suppose, i just like making people happy and indeed like peace, balance and justice.Verry chatty i get, both a Libra and Aspie trait, my nt cousin is a Libra and texts long texts to my nt taurus sister.

Last edited:
My guy is a Libran, and he just oozes sex appeal too. He gets chatted up by women and men, alike, but he is very shy! I had to persue him! I'm SO glad I did though, because we are very much in love after 9 years, still.
That is good to know, another thing is we are good in bed tmi and i apologize, very open i am, with partners long term we want her to feel as good as possible because we feel safe, we really like her and do so, and stay by her side.When we feel we are with our one, at least me esspecially opening up to being intimate we feel emitional attachment, its strong, it means alot, i am giving myself to her kinda feeling.

Last edited:
Libra males tend to have a soft sensetive side, aspie and NT alike, feminine while also masculine, but one of the few males that they or we relate and show sympathy, let alone empathy for their female counter parts.

Last edited:
Libra males tend to have a soft sensetive side, aspie and NT alike, feminine while also masculine, but one of the few males that they or we relate and show sympathy, let alone empathy for their female counter parts.

My guy is very much like that. He also has the dazzling smile that totally melted me from the start. He is very caring and nurturing but has learnt to be a bit of a tough guy, when he needs to be, as he used to get terribly bullied, even though he's very tall and masculine looking. It's the Aspie plus Libran thing, it used to make him a soft target.

Other men often envy him because he is so tall and good looking and although he prefers female company, in general, he has made a couple of male friends, and enjoys joking and friendly teasing.
I am so glad we found each other! We were both very sad and hurt from past relationships, when we met. We are very good for each other.

My guy is very much like that. He also has the dazzling smile that totally melted me from the start. He is very caring and nurturing but has learnt to be a bit of a tough guy, when he needs to be, as he used to get terribly bullied, even though he's very tall and masculine looking. It's the Aspie plus Libran thing, it used to make him a soft target.

Other men often envy him because he is so tall and good looking and although he prefers female company, in general, he has made a couple of male friends, and enjoys joking and friendly teasing.
I am so glad we found each other! We were both very sad and hurt from past relationships, when we met. We are very good for each other.

I watched it and it rings true for me. It was helpful to me, when he said Libran men are charming to everyone. That is true for my guy and I have to admit, I got jealous when he spoke to the next door neighbor young woman very charmingly. But now I realize, thats just him, he wasn't actually flirting with her, that's just his way, and it's made me feel better and more understanding of him. So thank you @AspieOtaku ! That video helped me understand my partner even better!

It's true about the traditionalism thing too, for us, we both have kind of traditional values, although we are also quite, well very, liberal as well, and I am a Capricorn, and so is my mum!

So I agree that Capricorns can be, and, quite possibly are, quite "traditional".

I was raised "hippy" so I am a very left leaning conservative, these days, but I tried out total liberalism and it really didn't work out well for me, at all.

Being Aspie, as well, I don't think the hippy free "love" (meaning lots of sex with whoever and maybe many different people) was a good fit for me, as a background, growing up in that, nor the other hedonistic and antagonistic aspects of that lifestyle, were good for me, at all, but, my guy and I both love the country, and would love a quiet, rural, home grown kind of lifestyle, which is the part of "hippy" that I enjoyed. A traditional pioneer lifestyle would suit us both very well.

I watched it and it rings true for me. It was helpful to me, when he said Libran men are charming to everyone. That is true for my guy and I have to admit, I got jealous when he spoke to the next door neighbor young woman very charmingly. But now I realize, thats just him, he wasn't actually flirting with her, that's just his way, and it's made me feel better and more understanding of him. So thank you @AspieOtaku ! That video helped me understand my partner even better!

It's true about the traditionalism thing too, for us, we both have kind of traditional values, although we are also quite, well very, liberal as well, and I am a Capricorn, and so is my mum!

So I agree that Capricorns can be, and, quite possibly are, quite "traditional".

I was raised "hippy" so I am a very left leaning conservative, these days, but I tried out total liberalism and it really didn't work out well for me, at all.

Being Aspie, as well, I don't think the hippy free "love" (meaning lots of sex with whoever and maybe many different people) was a good fit for me, as a background, growing up in that, nor the other hedonistic and antagonistic aspects of that lifestyle, were good for me, at all, but, my guy and I both love the country, and would love a quiet, rural, home grown kind of lifestyle, which is the part of "hippy" that I enjoyed. A traditional pioneer lifestyle would suit us both very well.
We Libras can't help being sweet, I'm neutral politically I suppose libertarian I am, family mostly conservative I'm a little liberal but not too much as well as conservative but not too much and very open minded I am and love peace and balance.Experimental at times even open to poly and open rerelationships at times, your hubby is probably really good in bed we Libras are and he really likes you, I assume he cuddles after intimacy as well? Most of us do and we are very very gentle, sorry if I'm saying tmi very open minded I am talking about intimacy is not for everyone no matter how natural it is, it keeps the relationship close and good releases of oxytocin.

Last edited:
Libra here too.

Barely make a bliddy decision without weighing up everything.

Diplomatic ? (I’m lolling) :D

Sense of justice? Okay, maybe.

Other than that I don’t know what else I’m supposed to be :)

I’m a rooster according to the Chinese ‘year of the ...’

What do roosters do ?

What's with all the cardinal signs dominating the convers--- oh.

*Pisces swims back downstream hoping they didn't notice* :laughing:

I’m a Aquarius and my husband is a Libra,it’s funny because in the western zodiac Aquarians and Librans are supposed to be a good match but my husband and I Chinese signs (I’m a dog and he is a dragon) are supposed to be incompatible so it’s a bit a inconsistency there but I do find zodiac signs interesting even though I don’t believe in the daily horoscopes.

Last edited:
I’m a Aquarius and my husband is a Libra,it’s funny because in the western zodiac Aquarius and Libra’s are supposed to be a good match but my husband and I Chinese signs (I’m a dog and he is a dragon) are supposed to be incompatible so it’s a bit a inconstancy there but I do find zodiac signs interesting even though I don’t believe in the daily horoscopes.
Your Aquarius and his Libra balances things out, I'm a dog Libra but my dad and older brother are dragons Chinese wise but dad Virgo and brother saggitarius we get along fine.

Your Aquarius and his Libra balances things out, I'm a dog Libra but my dad and older brother are dragons Chinese wise but dad Virgo and brother saggitarius we get along fine.
Yeah I think the western zodiac is more relatable than the Chinese one though I do agree about some of the characteristics of the Dog also your year in the Chinese zodiac also affects your elements like I’m a water dog and my husband is a fire dragon.

I'm a water rat and my guy is a fire horse.

I am a bit timid, I like being in my nest/cave/home, but I can be a bit of a fierce advocate and protector. I'm pretty flowy and an example of this is that I'm a good improv musician and I'm certainly NOT super rigid, although, of course, I am a bit Aspie rigid and find it difficult to "let go" of things, at times.

My guy is big, loyal, a great partner and fiery and independant and a free thinker.

In China, they used to execute female fire horses at birth because they are non conformists by nature.

I am just barely a Leo. Cancer fits me better, and being born on the Cancer cusp and during a Cancer moon, makes it more fitting.

Logically I think it is mostly bunk. The position of the earth in relation to the stars has probably the least effect possible on who you are. Besides, those positions don't even match up anymore compared to when astrology was written.

I do think there could be some value in it, but nothing to do with the stars. But the season we were born. The weather and lifestyle when we were developing in the womb, and during the first part of our lives, could have an impact in shaping who we are.

Oddly as a Libra with Aries moon rising I attract Scorpios and they want sex from me, I do not mind mind you but I am gentle they are rough and I want more than that for love.

Hope to find a partner some day want to keep her warm and comfort her as long as I feel safe with her and make love to her as gratitude, in the mean time stay sweet and not give up.If I'm safe with her she is safe with me, I love her, wish to fall in love again Libra I am.

I am just barely a Leo. Cancer fits me better, and being born on the Cancer cusp and during a Cancer moon, makes it more fitting.

Logically I think it is mostly bunk. The position of the earth in relation to the stars has probably the least effect possible on who you are. Besides, those positions don't even match up anymore compared to when astrology was written.

I do think there could be some value in it, but nothing to do with the stars. But the season we were born. The weather and lifestyle when we were developing in the womb, and during the first part of our lives, could have an impact in shaping who we are.

We seem to have similar minds on this.

Contrary to popular belief, western Astrology actually is based on the seasons and not a literal interpretation of the angle to the stars, which, in my view, makes it a bit more plausible. I remember learning about this back when that whole "debunking" happened something like a decade ago when it came out that the stars alignment are "off" based off of Earth's positioning or something. Its all very vague to me now. I just remember learning that the seasonal-based western Astrology was unaffected from a theoretical standpoint.

No one with enough reality respect and knowledge rooted wants to hear much about zodiacs being taken seriously.

Especially not women who get diagnosed on the spot and enbalmed with zodiac myth juice to get sex from, if they knew how much of a hoax it is in two... hm, three major ways.

Next generations will come up with 'tell me what color tongue you have so I can tell you your love story.' and some will refer to it as science, but of course. There are as we type enough ridiculous such tricks people avidly believe in cause they cant handle the unknown and not having control of life.

New Threads

Top Bottom