• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your relationship status?

What's your relationship status?

• Dating and content with my relationship

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • Dating and quite content with my relationship

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • Dating and not very content with my relationship

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Engaged and content with my relationship

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Engaged and quite content with my relationship

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Engaged and not very content with my relationship

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Married and content with my marriage

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Married and quite content with my marriage

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Married and not very content with my marriage

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Recently divorced and looking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recently divorced and not looking

• Recently separated and looking

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Recently separated and not looking

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Recently widowed and looking

• Recently widowed and not looking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single and looking

Votes: 82 31.5%
  • Single and not looking

Votes: 70 26.9%

• Total voters
Now that I've been single again for a while, it feels like there's a hole in me that I need someone to help patch, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm just too weird to find one.

So, where's "Single and almost desperate?" :p

Now that I've been single again for a while, it feels like there's a hole in me that I need someone to help patch, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm just too weird to find one.

So, where's "Single and almost desperate?" :p

To be honest. I think SOMEBODY must have thought of that answer. And then removed it, saying there are a couple of reasons not to put it on the list. :p.

He, my 2 cents. I think that is why medical staff has confidentiality. :p. Trust me, I am not arguing with you about whether it is true or false. But whatever the answer. Nah.....I think lawyer, doctor or priest are the right professions. :p. Or maybe pimp, other kind of confidentiality. :p. The quote the latest comedy I saw of Franky Boyle,' it is just a joke'. Then again Franky got kicked off the BBC......but if this is the BBC as well. Well. The guy is almost better at showing you the truth than Chomsky. :p. It just takes a better listener. :p.

Single and not looking :) I've never really been interested in finding a partner, and I don't really see that changing in the future.

Single and not looking :) I've never really been interested in finding a partner, and I don't really see that changing in the future.

Well you can always go for the old bacterial way. Ironically, the worse our technical, probably the better for our future. :p.

But it is kinda nice when you realize now. God I don't have to go fo 'Paradise by the dashboard light' person. At least all that medical technology gave me more time. Or you do some future Chinese women a favor. :p.

Single and looking althought I still don't get the "dating game" thing, I'm too shy and I don't seem to know how to make proper conversation.

I'll probably be single forever because what I need and want in a relationship is so different from just about everyone I've ever met. Most people who are like me, or that I relate to on that level, are in the "prefer to be single for life" category. I think, that if my situation was different in other ways, if I actually had a relationship with my family, if I even had one or two long-term best friends, I could easily say the same for myself. It's not necessarily that being single is hard, but not having any close relationships is hard.

But I haven't necessarily tried to seek out other aspies for friendship or companionship. Maybe that would be different. I don't really know where to start.

New Threads

Top Bottom