• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your PlayStation Network ID's

VenomousAlbino

If anyone on the forums is interested, my PSN ID is VenomousAlbino. Feel free to add me. My two main online games of choice are currently Overwatch and Rocket League

Also, I'm fully aware that there's a good chance that a fair few people from these forums won't be up for voice chat; obviously I respect that but if I'm ever in a party then feel free to join. :)

I'm at least relatively certain mine is Bridget77 (or maybe with 3 7s) though I dont really use the PS4 for anything other than Diablo. Not exactly the most appealing game selection for me overall. ....Heck I dont know if I even have any others, come to think of it.

New Threads

Top Bottom