• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Addictions

I don't play video games much. I only have 3 consoles, I'm more of a PC gamer but I did get this new game a few days ago called Forza Horizons 2. So I'm pretty much summed up in these activities; studying, 'droning', and gaming.

My addiction is drinking, I drink three nasty daddy's a night. It helps me to internalize myself so I can logicallize the events of the day, and get a good night sleep.
I'm only 15 so obviously I can't drink but I personally think I'll do my best to stay away from alcohol. I find I don't need much to help me recollect. At the most I'll use some L-theanine to relax. But honestly, the entire day is pretty much me just thinking about philosophy, science, math, etc.

Lots of coffee addicts here. When I was in Costa Rica the coffee was amazing. The same thing when I'm in Mexico, especially in Yucatan. I was recently in a little shop in Puerto Vallarta and the guy was trying to choose a coffee he thought I would like. I told him "all of your coffee in Mexico is better than all of our coffee in the USA." I just can't miss buying coffee there.
Coffee from Panama, Kotowa, is the best I've tried.

IMG_8091.JPG
My addictions: Coffee and books

I'm addicted to lattes, I have one most days, although I like all kinds of coffee on the spectrum of beans. Except espressos because they're waaayy too strong! :oops:

I admittedly declare I have a form of OCD. (Obsessive Coffee Disorder)

i think my is coffee i like starbucks ice coffee as well with milk and sugar in the coffee yummy in the tummy

New Threads

Top Bottom