• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Yin and Yang, the ups and downs of an average day

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
An average day of photography that is...

Had some good moments, and missed moments, as I was out and about, plus some frustration when encountering some [curses] weekend delays related to road construction

I have discovered deep breathing helps me get through such situations, only when at a red light or stuck in traffic :rolleyes:

Ended up at a local art gallery, made a good connection, then awhile later in a park was almost feeling a despair hit me along with some frustration (unmet expectations), then just went for a slightly longer walk before heading home, right at the end of my walk noticed three young men smoking cigars, nice guys, got a stranger portrait and ended the day on a high note

I find myself lately having at least a few days like this, with up and down moments, and it seems like a struggle at times trying to manage those days, but yet that's what life is all about, with all sorts of moments

And the three cigar smokers, since I told you about it...

Street Photo 15.jpg

I think if we didn't have daily ups and downs, we'd be missing our endocrine system and every other organ that throws out hormones.

No state is permanent. Change is inevitable while our heart still beats.
Interesting photograph :)

I offer to take pics at my employment. Some people really like that. Some people could care less. Some zoom the pic right out to facebook like the yoga ladies did. Think it connects all of us for one moment in space.

I think if we didn't have daily ups and downs, we'd be missing our endocrine system and every other organ that throws out hormones.

No state is permanent. Change is inevitable while our heart still beats.
Interesting photograph :)

It's just not letting it get to me, perhaps an HFA struggle

And I try at least with my photography...

New Threads

Top Bottom