• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Yeehaw, it's an Aspie/Autie/everybody party,

images

images

My kind of party, don't even have to do anything, I'm playing games. Later

I'm bringin one of these to the party:

the-beast-obstacle-course-full-BEAST217.jpg

Do the whole course, just slam into the bolsters or curl up in one of the tubes - whatever you want; it's got something for just about everyone!

Seriously though, if I had one of these I'd never leave the yard.

Pizza and ice cream too. Can't have a party without pizza and ice cream.

We do not have to eat the pizza and the ice cream together do we? I think that I may need a little time between the pizza and ice cream.

infinity-trampoline-cardiff-cardiff.jpg
jump.jpg

Coincidentally, both of these are in my city. I haven't been to the trampoline park, because it's always busy with kids. I have been to the bottom one though, as it's for kids, but in the evenings they rent it out for adults. One of my friends had her 30th birthday there. I would have much preferred to have been left alone on the trampoline, but no such luck.

Trampolines are so much fun. We have a trampoline place here in Idaho. I have been to it. It was so much fun.

I am totally in!!

I will bring a treadmill for those of us who have to keep moving and I will secure a dark, cool room for us to sit for a minute when we are overloaded!

I will also bring some cabbage since that is about all I can eat right now. :-( But I will bring tasty stuff for eveyrone else!!

New Threads

Top Bottom