• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wrong Planet

Wrong Planet 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong planet is far too neurotypical friendly and has a godmod staff that issues name and warnings just because they didn't like what you said. Several of the regulars either claim to be on the spectrum but are hostile to our issues such as acceptance rather than awareness, or are neurotypicals there to tell us how much they hate having to live with someone like us.
If anything WP is under moderated,it's infested with bullies and trolls and the admin does nothing about it.

I just witnessed a new member being hit on by a married man who was repeatedly talking about the types of women he would fall for, put on pedestals, "create or use" as a muse, or otherwise sleep with. I didn't see anyone come to her defence. He's literally begging her to talk to him. It was extremely creepy! :eek:
I think i know who your talking about,good to see you posting ES,haven't seen you post in a while

Most people there are in fact NT, behaving like what they consider to be ASD for whatever questionable reason.

There are some people that embrace autism as part of their identity, and it somewhat fulfills the longing to be part of something special or relatively rare.

I'm curious about this. Honest question: How do you know that most people there are NT?

Don't get me started on Wrong Planet. I like Alex Plank and I respect everything he has done for the autistic community but that site just went to crap.

On the plus side, it's proof that even people on the spectrum can be assholes.

Don't get me started on Wrong Planet. I like Alex Plank and I respect everything he has done for the autistic community but that site just went to crap.

On the plus side, it's proof that even people on the spectrum can be assholes.
I wouldn't agree on Alex Plank.

The mods all seem basically of the same mindset as those who are the problem. They condemn it to put up a front and mainly only enforce the rules against those they don't like. Many posters have been banned for going against the clique. A couple people I can think of have managed to persevere because they have been extremely careful. More careful than I was.

Losing you would be their loss. I mean one of the main posters peddles that autism miracle cure crapola and another has Naziism as his special interest. Why go back?

Yep. I got temp banned along with the skunk and I also got temp banned another time along with the ferret. At least I was in good company both times. WP did a good job of getting rid of moderate conservatives, along with most everyone else.

I posted there this month for the first time in about a year, and immediately Fnord was on there, PMing me and questioning my motives for a thread I made in the Womens forum (ironic that he'd jump to conclusions about my motives, given his current signature line).

Considering how he has gotten on my case in the women's forum in the past, I thought he was a catty female for the longest time. I just now learned he's a guy.

I wonder if kraftiekortie is still there. He was always moderate and fair.

But not sure I want to stick around to find out. I hadn't been on that forum for a long time, went back to see if anything had changed and if it had gone back to the friendlier version I remember circa 2014-2017, but it's still much the same as it was in 2018-2019 when I saw it going downhill.

I posted there this month for the first time in about a year, and immediately Fnord was on there, PMing me and questioning my motives for a thread I made in the Womens forum (ironic that he'd jump to conclusions about my motives, given his current signature line).

Considering how he has gotten on my case in the women's forum in the past, I thought he was a catty female for the longest time. I just now learned he's a guy.

I wonder if kraftiekortie is still there. He was always moderate and fair.

But not sure I want to stick around to find out. I hadn't been on that forum for a long time, went back to see if anything had changed and if it had gone back to the friendlier version I remember circa 2014-2017, but it's still much the same as it was in 2018-2019 when I saw it going downhill.

Fnord visits the WF quite a bit and no one knows why,Fnord is beyond bizarre.
I don't much about you but have seen a couple of your posts and they were Christian in nature and Fnord hates religion.Accept for the unique fantasy religion he created for himself of coarse.Fnord single handed chased a Catholic off WP just for being Catholic.Fnord also called Rabbi's "old men with funny hats"so he is anti semitic too.

So Fnord hates hates religion except for his own fantasy religion he created,Fnord says he is Christian protestant but writes God "G-d" only orthodox Jews do that,writing G-d like that,no Christian does that.

That's why Fnord doesn't like you,you are a conservative Christian and Fnord can't deal with that.Fnord hates most people in general I wouldn't take it personal.

Stay here don't go back to WP and hope to see you post here more

Fnord visits the WF quite a bit and no one knows why,Fnord is beyond bizarre.
I don't much about you but have seen a couple of your posts and they were Christian in nature and Fnord hates religion.Accept for the unique fantasy religion he created for himself of coarse.Fnord single handed chased a Catholic off WP just for being Catholic.Fnord also called Rabbi's "old men with funny hats"so he is anti semitic too.

So Fnord hates hates religion except for his own fantasy religion he created,Fnord says he is Christian protestant but writes God "G-d" only orthodox Jews do that,writing G-d like that,no Christian does that.

That's why Fnord doesn't like you,you are a conservative Christian and Fnord can't deal with that.Fnord hates most people in general I wouldn't take it personal.

Stay here don't go back to WP and hope to see you post here more

Thanks. Yeah, he attempted to gatekeep, but I did get a reply from another mod who was fine with my thread, so it's settled now. Fnord and the former female mod, Xfilesgeek, who was very far left, were the ones I've clashed with in the past. Also this lady called twilightprincess. All of them dislike even moderately conservative Christianity, the two women dislike sex, and all three don't like hearing from women who have different perspectives and experiences on the topic from what their narrative is. The fact that my husband is liberal and irreligious irritates them even further because that doesn't fit their narrative either.

I made a point never to post in the women's section of WP that I recall. I respected that as a boundary and thought it was stupid when men would post there. Autistics get a bad enough rap for often being regarded as dominating conversations. Men who inserted themselves in female conversations in the Women's section of WP was an example of that kind of thing to me.

Last edited:
Wrongplanet was a trainwreck from the very beginning. Alex Plank was still a teenager when he started it and he was even immature for his age, he acted like a spoiled jerk. Many of it's original moderators (Duncvis, Pyraxis, Serrisa, Vetivert and others) all bailed because of this and went to Neurolands. They were there for a few months when McJagger came up with the idea for Intensity. They tried it there and failed so they tried it a second time as it's own site, Intensitysquared.

I made a point never to post in the women's section of WP that I recall. I respected that as a boundary and thought it was stupid when men would post there. Autistics get a bad enough rap for often being regarded as dominating conversations. Men who inserted themselves in female conversations in the Women's section of WP was an example of that kind of thing to me.
I posted in WF once by accident,I saw it on the popular thread list that pops up when you log in and didn't know what forum it was in.

Wrongplanet was a trainwreck from the very beginning. Alex Plank was still a teenager when he started it and he was even immature for his age, he acted like a spoiled jerk. Many of it's original moderators (Duncvis, Pyraxis, Serrisa, Vetivert and others) all bailed because of this and went to Neurolands. They were there for a few months when McJagger came up with the idea for Intensity. They tried it there and failed so they tried it a second time as it's own site, Intensitysquared.

Didn't they all do that moderator strike and Alex banned them all?

I wasn't even on the forum nor even registered when it happened. I remember hearing about it on I2.

Didn't they all do that moderator strike and Alex banned them all?

I wasn't even on the forum nor even registered when it happened. I remember hearing about it on I2.

I think that was the PM fiasco where Alex had hacked the software so he could read other people's PM's. He saw them talking about how they liked the Neurolands better and I think that's when he banned them.

I wonder where the other forums went. Seems like the Neurolands domain was bought because it looks like something else when I looked it up and I remember onthespectrum web forum and that is gone and so is dunc drival. I never went to dunc drival and never knew about it until I2. I never knew about neurolands either.

Why did the first intensity site fail?

Glad to see you Khendra. I saw the way religious people were bullied there, and the fact that many members left after being harassed or shamed if they even mentioned faith. I reported a lot of it to no avail, as even the moderators posted that people with religious faith were delusional bigots. There were far too many double standards against people. Misandry was rampant too. Yuck. Just yuck.

Why did the first intensity site fail?

Because it was a board within Neurolands that was supposed to be an experiment. What was happening in the original Intensity was spilling out into the rest of the board so they decided that Intensity would require its own dedicated site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom