• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would you Rather Game

I'd rather have peanut butter cookies because
I am allergic to chocolate.

Would you rather be half-alive or half dead?

Half alive, depending on the starting point and nuance.

Would you rather have vegetables or fruit?

Last edited:
Usually fruit, although it depends on the day (and possibly on how you are categorizing vegetables versus fruit).

Would you rather be too cold or be too hot?

Too cold, there's not limits on how many clothes you cant put on to be warmer but there's a limit on how many clothes you can take off

Would you rather stay inside your house forever or live in an extreemely poor country?

Would rather stay inside my home, living in a poor country would make me want to go outside and help people forever.

Would you rather live in the jungle or in the desert?

Depends on what my ressources are, but in the jungle I guess, especially if I can keep the deadly animals away. There would be more ressources, and with all the plant options I wouldn't have to kill animals to feed myself, wich is a big plus for me.

Would you rather kill a stranger to save the world or kill yourself to save the world?

A stranger... If that scenario ever happens... watch out lol

Would you rather saddle up and ride on a giraffe or a hippo. (I know the wise choice.)

Riding a giraffe would be safer, so I guess I'd ride the giraffe.

Would you rather be a liquid or a solid?

a solid, because I'm a solid and all living things are solid and I like to be alive.

would you rather have an boring job with lots of vacations or have a job you adore but barely have any time for anything else?

I want the job that I enjoy.

Would you rather that everything you say is misunderstood or
always misunderstand what is said to you?

everything you say misunderstood....because well that is just normal for me.

Would you rather fall out of Blimp into a Volcano

or drop your brand new Ipod in a pond full of Piranas at feeding time:tropicalfish::tropicalfish::tropicalfish:...:seedling:...:spiralshell:

Id rather drop my ipod into a pond of piranhas so i could catch some and eat them..om nom

Would you rather
Smell like poop and not know it
or
Constantly be smelling poop that nobody else can smell

Ha! ha! ...brave girl...you remind me of a sad someone memory!

Smell like poop and not know it chances are I wont go out that day....the other will kill me!:rolleyes: Smell Allergies!

Would you rather ride a water Buffalo

or get chased up a tree by a Hippo

Last edited:
Ride a water buffalo I guess, I don't really see what would be so bad about that.

Would you rather be able to predict the future or to teleport to wherever you want at will?

I would rather be able to predict the future.
If I cdn't do that I might teleport myself into
an ocean or a cliff or the center of the earth,
and that would be a problem.

Would you rather love or be loved?

Love, because if I was loved and couldn't love back that would probably mean I wouldn't even appreciate their love.

Would you rather be forced to do horse riding lessons or tennis lesson?

I like tennis and horse riding, but not a big fan of lessons of something i already know.. i would prefer Horse riding lessons because id like to see if there is more i could learn, horses are such beautiful wise critters and it can be a beautiful bonding experience.

Would you rather
Go to the Past to live?
or go the future to live?

Future...I would rather be dead than live the past again.

Would you prefer being fried by Gods holy locust army?

Or die more slowly from radiation poisoning in a savage nuclear war?

Definitely the locust army... at least id go down fighting, maybe even have a fighting chance.

Would you rather
Sing infront of a watching crowd
or dance infront of a watching crowd?

Sing it horrifies me but I am training to do it...dancing?:eek:
only a slow dance.

would you rather feed a fish :blowfish: to a octopus :octopus:?

or a feed a fish :blowfish: to a eel :snake:?

New Threads

Top Bottom