• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would you Rather Game

RooRoo

V.I.P Member
okay here is how you play the game

Formulate a question. try to make the choices similar, so that it will be harder to choose. For example, "Would you rather lose your mobile phone or your iPod?" Be bold and creative when asking questions, and don't be afraid to get wacky.

The question should include these things:
It should begin with the phrase, "Would you rather...?"
You should come up with two or three bizarre and uncomfortable options to say after.

Some good examples of options include...
"Brad, would you rather shave your head or wear lipstick and eye shadow to school on Friday?"
"Julie, would you rather drink an entire jar of pickle juice or have to burn your laptop?"

Give the person time to choose an answer. Make sure they know that they have to pick an answer. The person answering the question can ask some clarifying questions of their own, such as "What color eye shadow would I have to wear?"
5Have the person that just answered then ask someone else a question. The game then continues like that. Try to get everyone to be able to ask and answer a question at least once or twice.

Soo I will start the Game

Calvert ...

Would you rather have super powers or have Christmas never end?

I'll go with having super powers.

superboyian...

Would you rather be famous and loved by everyone or be wealthy and loved by no-one?

So easy. Loved by none, as long as I could be in my own peace. Plus had some extra money.

Would you rather fall in stairs or leave your fingers between doors?

Not sure exactly what you mean, but I'll take it as falling down stairs or smashing your fingers in a door. (Leave them? For how long?) I'll interpret as a brief time.
Having done both, I'd rather fall down stairs. (less painful in my experience)

Would you rather simply find true love or become extremely wealthy? (different from droopy's question above I think.)

Last edited:
True love. :)

Would you rather allow a spider to crawl all over your hand for ten seconds or eat a live insect?

I'd eat one, despite if the spider was toxic or not.

Would you rather eat food left unpleasantly raw or meal badly burnt?

Burn that food, please. I kinda like the taste of charred.

Would you rather have very little vision or very little hearing?

Very little hearing. I'll explain by going further. I could likely handle becoming deaf, I doubt I could handle being blinded very well.

Would you rather own a UFO type unlimited energy and other needed supplies equipped space ship....or a time machine?

UFO type unlimited energy etc space ship-

I couldn't handle the responsibilities questions that would come with a time machine; questions such as "If I change history will I destroy the universe as I know it? Will I prevent people from being born? Do I have an obligation to assassinate evil leaders?

Would you rather be married to somebody you loved who didn't love you or to someone who loved you who you didn't love?

Someone I don't love. It'd be terrible to want to have the feeling myself, and left the other suffer from the situation.

Would you rather punish people for not accomplishing certain things or rewarded of trying even if there wasn't significant results?

Last edited:
Reward for trying, as they would have some chance to better next time, and I don't particularly enjoy punishing people, even if it were necessary.

Would you rather be able to fly or teleport? (In terms of super powers)

Teleport! Would get me anywhere I needed to be in a snap. Could also escape bad guys that way.

Again on powers! Would you rather have telekinesis (ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read others' minds)?

Telepathy. Problem is, if they thought something bad about me or they were lying I'd have to say something or it would show in my facial expression.

Would you rather work two 12 hour shifts a week at a job you absolutely hate (you get a headache and anxiety before you have to work) OR work 18 hrs/7 days a week at a job you love? (Same pay outcome either way)

Last edited:
The job I love of course! Then it wouldn't it would be like work it would be fun time + monayy. :p

Would you rather:

Eat a person you've never met but know your eating a person

OR

Eat your favorite pet.

lol don't ask me why that came to mind it just did. lol I hope I don't get in trouble for this.

Neither. Waldo and I would starve together. Although, I must say that when Waldo is really hungry, he's looked at me with a weird look while licking his chops. So I guess I can only speak for myself. Hmm.

Would you rather go through life without your arms OR go through life without your legs?
(No prostheses)

Without my legs. I don't really NEED to run, dance, whatever, but I NEED my hands if I want to do stuff like get on the computer, write, play instruments, etc... and also to maneuver my wheelchair XD. And wipe my own butt...

Would you rather die by freezing to death or burning to death?

Without my legs. I don't really NEED to run, dance, whatever, but I NEED my hands if I want to do stuff like get on the computer, write, play instruments, etc... and also to maneuver my wheelchair XD. And wipe my own butt...

Would you rather die by freezing to death or burning to death?
I never thought about the "wiping your own butt" part, but (no pun intended) that's so true!

Anyway, freeze to death. You go completely numb and fall asleep.

Would you rather jump out of a plane several thousand feet up, or have to descend a mountain top?
(There would be an expert there, but only to tell you what you need to do - you do the rest.)

Take the jump, it would be a terrifying well several minutes? hour and a half? but I here that once (if) the parachute is released, it's just such a calm nice feeling. I'm super clumsy which I don't think would mix too well with mountain climbing, instructor or not. On the other hand it would be a good way to finally learn my left from my right. xP

Would you rather . . .

be a martyr who lived a hard life but will go down in history and will have improved human rights or some such?

or

be a dictator to one of the world wealthiest countries and get to do whatever the heck you want (while your people suffer) and get away with it?

Last edited:
Martyr. Most definitely. I would NOT want to make anyone suffer, and I certainly don't want to be so selfish that I would ENJOY doing what I want while my people suffer. However, I'd love to improve human rights, even if it meant I'd have to live a hard life. (I've lived a hard life anyway...)

Would you rather be guaranteed a lottery win of $500,000, or have a 1 in 3 chance of winning $1,000,000?

I'd take the guaranteed $500,000. I like guarantees. ;)

Would you give up Internet access for life

OR

Give up any form of transportation for life (you would have to walk to where ever you wanted to go)

New Threads

Top Bottom