• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would you Rather Game

Ooh, that's a pretty good one; and a hard one at that. On the one hand, I love the ease of access of information, and entertainment, that the internet provides; not to mention that not having the net would leave you in the dark, compared to other people. On the other hand, no transportation at all; I assume that means no cars, trains, planes, etc. As an lover of travel, this seems a sad thing to forfeit.

As much as it pains me to say, I would have to give up the net, because as much as I rely on it to keep me sane most days, travel is just too important in ensuring I can achieve my goals in life. Also, the opposite would turn me in to much more of a hermit :p

Would you prefer to have loved and lost, or to have never loved at all?

Depends on how I lost him. Did he die (natural causes, of course) or did he piss me off and I had to kick him to the curb?

If the first, I'd take love and lost cause then I would know that I had really been loved and was left lonely but with great memories.

If the latter, I'd take never loved at all cause I was never loved in the first place.

Question:

Would you rather go with no electricity (No lights, no heat, no a/c)

OR

No running water. (No drinking faucet water, no showers, no toilet)

Last edited:
I'd take the guaranteed $500,000. I like guarantees. ;)

Would you give up Internet access for life

OR

Give up any form of transportation for life (you would have to walk to where ever you wanted to go)
Give up Internet access for life. I just love my
images
too much to choose otherwise.

Would you rather be forced to have Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny as your BFF?

Bugs bunny has got moxy. Mickey is kind of a doof. SO Bugs Bunny.

Would you rather have a functioning prehesial (sp*?) Tail or Medusa style Snake dreads.

I had to look that up. :)

I'd take the prehensile tail cause it would help me to grasp things kinda like a third hand. That would always come in "handy".

The medusa head snake dreads (I looked at a picture) look like they'd eat my dinner - they would definitely eat up all my shampoo!

Back to my question-

Would you rather go without:

No electricity
OR
No running water

No running water, cause I could use electricity to treat my own water, by boiling it (or whatever they do to water to treat it). You can build tanks, and live off rainwater.

Electricity is pretty crucial in this modern day world. I already no longer have internet, so I'd want to at least be able to watch TV for the news, haha :p

If you had to give up one of these senses, would you rather give up taste, or touch?

No running water, cause I could use electricity to treat my own water, by boiling it (or whatever they do to water to treat it). You can build tanks, and live off rainwater.

Electricity is pretty crucial in this modern day world. I already no longer have internet, so I'd want to at least be able to watch TV for the news, haha :p

If you had to give up one of these senses, would you rather give up taste, or touch?
Taste, because the sense of smell is so important to me that if I had that it would make up for not being able to taste. But I don't have a sense that would make up for not being able to feel touch.

Would you rather have to try to survive a Zombie Apocalypse, or an invasion by hostile Outer Space Aliens?

Zombies, because I can handle a boomstick.

Would you rather be in a boxing match or a hockey fight?

Hockey fight. I could throw the puck at them then hit 'em where it hurts with the stick.

Boxing match wouldn't work cause I fight like a girl. Wait, I am a girl. Anyway, you know what I mean.

Would you rather live in a climate that is always in negative degree temperature (-30's and below).

OR

Would you rather live in a climate constantly having HUMID hot temperatures (110 and above).

As long as there was a beach very close by, and air conditioning, I'd pick the humid, hot days. I used to prefer the cold, but as I've gotten older, I've learned to appreciate the warmth better :p

Would you rather live under the sea, or in the clouds?

In the clouds - plenty of light and some oxygen to boot.

Living in sea water would just give me wrinkles - there's not enough wrinkle cream in the world for that!

Would you rather give a lecture to an auditorium full of people (300+) for 2 hours.

OR

Would you rather be a nude model for an art class for 1 hour.

Hockey fight. I could throw the puck at them then hit 'em where it hurts with the stick.

Boxing match wouldn't work cause I fight like a girl. Wait, I am a girl. Anyway, you know what I mean.

Would you rather live in a climate that is always in negative degree temperature (-30's and below).

OR

Would you rather live in a climate constantly having HUMID hot temperatures (110 and above).
Farenheit or Celsius?

Would you rather give a lecture to an auditorium full of people (300+) for 2 hours.

OR

Would you rather be a nude model for an art class for 1 hour.

Give the lecture. (C'mon, gimme a hard decision. :p)

Would you rather have a pet tiger or a pet elephant? (And the duties thereof.)

Hmm...I was going to pick elephant, til I read the duties bit, haha :p

Tiger I suppose, so long as it's not out to get me.

Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal, for the rest of your life, or never again?

I'll take the pet elephant. They're supposed to be gentle creatures, though large. Being large too, I'm sure a pet elephant would have other "large" what you call "duties", but being a nurse I'm not afraid to get "knee deep in sh**", although with an elephant it could be chest deep.

The pet tiger wouldn't work. My experience with Waldo tells me that. Waldo sometimes bites the hand that feeds him, but a pet tiger might bite off the whole arm.

Ok let's see, a tough one.

Would you rather have the experience of a tornado chasing you (F5).

OR

Would you rather experience an earthquake that's a 10+ for 5 min with hours of cont aftershocks

(SORRY VANILLA, yours came in quicker than mine.).

Would you rather eat your favourite food for every meal, for the rest of your life, or never again?

Would you rather have the experience of a tornado chasing you (F5).

OR

Would you rather experience an earthquake that's a 10+ for 5 min with hours of cont aftershocks

IN SUMMARY: Looks to me as if the options are-----

A. Would I rather be chased by a F5 tornado while eating my favorite food
B. Experience an earthquake that's a 10+ for 5 minutes with hours of aftershocks

I choose A. I wouldn't run from the tornado. I would hide. Hide in a burrow and eat.
1552-1110-0721-0857.jpg
0511-1107-2816-5543.jpg
1552-1110-0721-0857.jpg
0511-1107-2816-5543.jpg
1552-1110-0721-0857.jpg
0511-1107-2816-5543.jpg

Would you rather Work the same Algebra problem 7 times?
OR
Work 7 different Algebra problems?

Last edited:
I would much rather work 7 different algebra problems. Much more entertaining.

Would you rather be forced to live in a house with 20 cats, or a house with 20 dogs?

I speak very little dog. It would take force or persuasion to get me to live in a house with 20 dogs.
On the other hand
1f449
I lived with 15 cats for awhile, so it wouldn't take much force for me to accept that, if that were a necessary condition.

Would you rather be a Scarecrow?
OR
A Scary Crow?

A scary crow, and if I feel social I'll perhaps join a murder of crows.

Would you rather not being able to speak, or having to sing every word you say?

How delightful, in theory, for me to sing every word I say.

Maybe there would be some people who could tolerate my singing.
If not, I can sing to the cats.
I have read that St. Francis preached to the beasts....

Would you rather be a Hammer or a Nail?

New Threads

Top Bottom