• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would you Rather Game

A hammer. Then I could smash things up if I wanted.

If you had to eat one, would you rather eat caviar or escargots?

I have eaten caviar. I used to buy it for my father. He enjoyed it.
I enjoy :snail:s too much as creatures to want to eat them.
So, if I must, I will eat the fish eggs.

Would you prefer to paint in the style of
Manet?
or
Monet?

Monet. They seem they'd be more relaxing to make.

Would you rather be able to play one instrument of your choosing very well or be able to speak one new foreign language fluently?

Even if the 'new foreign language' is only new to me, and not a recently developed artificial language used by robots, and doesn't enable me to talk to/understand non-human living entities (as well as to machines), I choose being able to speak fluently anyway. Even a standard human living language redecorates the inside of a person's head.

Would you rather play a Harp or a Harpsichord?

Last edited:
Harpsichord. Easier on the fingers.

What would you rather give up for life?: All forms of cheese or all sexual contact (including masturbating)

Sex will vex,
but
Cheese will please.

Would you rather work on an assembly line making
spark plugs or making corn flakes?

Corn flakes has malt in them and I'm allergic. So... spark plugs!

What would you rather be chased by; a lion or a polar bear?

If I must be chased by one or the other, I want to be chased by this guy:
images

Would you rather your eyes & ears exchanged places on your head, for a day?
or
Would you rather your hands & feet exchanged places on your body, for a day?

Last edited:
In this thread, we play the classic "Would you rather" game. Someone gives you two choices and you choose which one you would rather do or have. Then someone else answers and gives another set of choices.
I'll start: If you had no other choice, would you rather eat nothing but Spam for the rest of your life, or watch no other movies than ones made by Adam Sandler for the rest of your life?

Watch only Adam Sandler films for the rest of my life. Some of his early films were actually funny and I could find other ways to entertain myself, but I need to eat everyday and even 1 day of eating Spam would be a day too many.

Would you rather live in a world with Terminators, or live life in a red pilled matrix world?

That one is easy. I'd live in the Matrix. At least I'd have a chance of living, and I could live a good life, even if it weren't real.
Would you rather have ear lobes that hang down to your waist, or a third eye in the middle of your forehead?

Third eye. My lobes are already stretched, and they can get caught on stuff now :p

Would you rather be able to teleport or be able to fly?

I'd rather teleport. I can fly in an air plane, but there's no invention that can let me teleport.
Would you rather have a job where Gary Busey is your boss, or a job in which Charlie Sheen is your employee?

Oh god, Charlie Sheen as an employee. I'd love to boss him about and also I don't think anyone could cope with Gary Busey as a boss.

Would you rather live the rest of your life the richest person in the world (financially), but have to live the rest of your life completely alone...or have friends, family and a partner...but have to live the rest of your life poor as all hell?

Wow that one's hard... I like being alone, but being alone all the time? I think having friends, family and partner but being poor would be better. At least those people could help me.

Oh I forgot!
Would you rather have hiccups for the rest of your life or feel like sneezing but never being able to for the rest of your life?

Also, I'd rather have the hiccups for the rest of my life. I hate the feeling of having to sneeze and then don't.
Would you rather have to marry Condelizza Rice or Flava Flave and be rich beyond your wildest dreams, or marry whoever you want and be poor forever?

I could marry either of these people, then divorce them and be rich AND with whoever I want (though I wouldn't do that in real life). Would you rather not be able to talk or not being able to hear?

Rather be able to hear, I'd miss music and the sounds of nature otherwise. Talking not so much.

Would you rather have peanut butter cookies or chocolate chip cookies?

New Threads

Top Bottom