• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst Fictional people to marry.

So shipping, basically?

I thought I had some, but my couples kept being
one fictional character and one "real life" celebrity.

Warping space? Speaking of which....

It was really stupid for Kara Thrace (Starbuck) to marry Sam Anders on just a whim. Especially having boinked Lee Adama (Apollo) the night before.

Oh- did I mention that Sam was a Cylon "skin job" ?

Great pilot, that Starbuck. But her choice of men...not so good. :eek:

Gordon Ramsey should marry a stereotypical female cook in anime. Y’know the type, the one that mistakes sugar for salt.

the-man-trap-star-trek-the-original-series-19286718-694-530.jpg

Nancy

Mark Rutland (Sean Connery) sure blew it when he married Marnie (Tippi Hedren).

What was he thinking? :eek:

"Total Recall" (1990)

Luckily for Douglas Quaid (Arnold Scharzeneggar), Lori (Sharon Stone) wasn't really his wife. Even better he was no relation to Randy Quaid either. :p

"Conzider dat a divorce!" :cool:

View attachment 59974
The beautiful alien Queen Anna ("V" tv series)

Yeah, her bark was as nasty as her bite. I liked her better as "Inara" in "Firefly". But then I never saw Mal Reynolds marrying her either...lol. He was married to Serenity.

And forget any wife for Jayne Cobb. Marriage would have "damaged his calm". :D

I don't think much of anyone would want to marry Catherine Trammel (Sharon Stone). :cool:

At least not with an ice pick in her hand, or under the bed.

Nick (Michael Douglas) may not have married her, but he may not have dodged an ice pick either.

Last edited:
Edward whats his name from Twilight... Because who in their right mind romanticizes abuse? Ah, that's right... people who don't know any better!

Not to mention the craziness that ensued after that hub-bub... people sprinkling glitter over their SOs, asking their SOs to bite them or the person biting their SO to "turn them"...

Edward whats his name from Twilight... Because who in their right mind romanticizes abuse? Ah, that's right... people who don't know any better!

Not to mention the craziness that ensued after that hub-bub... people sprinkling glitter over their SOs, asking their SOs to bite them or the person biting their SO to "turn them"...

Yeah, Edward Cullen was a terrible father-in-law.

He made Jacob Black wait until Renesmee was 110 before giving his blessing.

I guess "imprinting" requires a whole lot of patience. o_O

I can't imagine much of anyone wanting marry either Richard Burton or Elizabeth Taylor when they appeared as "George and Martha" in the film "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" :eek::eek::eek:

Then again, after watching that movie, I can't imagine much of anyone wanting to get married- period. :oops:

Take your pick- J.R. or Sue Ellen Ewing.

Both were bad news in their own way, unless you got either of them to skip a prenuptial agreement.

And in that case....

James Bond, because l would be checking his phone for Ms. Octopussy texts.

Batman because of the sheer amount of black capes to dry clean, and keeping the gas guzzler batmobile is perfect shape.

Last edited:

Bella wouldn't be a bad choice however. Our difficulty in reading facial expressions wouldn't matter.

New Threads

Top Bottom