• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Women's reactions to EXTREMELY handsome men

Looking is fine for either gender. As long as they don't make a big deal about it to others in real-time.

I don't understand why males are answering this I thought women meant female reactions

I checked this thread prior to posting to make sure it wasn't in a female only section of AF. It's not. My post makes no mention of my opinions as a male on the subject, it mentions the reaction of my wife. She is a woman. I believe my post is contributing correctly to the subject, no?

I kind of go back to when we became home sapiens and what went on then. Even from a strictly biological perspective. Also, other species and their biology and the purpose of the difference between sexes. It can be seen as evolved survival trait, and bearing children. This helps to eliminate any bias about what I want the sexes to be, or what others want them to be, and see it as graphically true as I can. I kind of conclude that when kings appeared in history, everything changed. There was a selfish power dynamic and no longer a tribal dynamic. It is classic in the story of David in the bible. My opinion it is gigantic co-signing of all kinds of BS. If you look at China, you don't see as much repression between the sexes. I think a lot of men change when they have a daughter. For myself, it can be frustrating to date someone stuck in a worldview that limits them. Helping someone find their "voice" can be wonderful, no matter who they are or where they are from. A interesting point is the evangelical justifying the man having the final say. But it creates a power dynamic that damages trust and trust is critical to love. It basically cripples the reason for being in the relationship. In the time of Christ, a man had ultimate power and the wife and family were property. You bought and sold them. At the time there was profound ignorance and a complete lack of education. Today we know this immoral. Yet to use this historical immorality to justify this? Shooting themselves in the foot and tying themselves in logical knots to justify something completely ridiculous. This is so normalized many people don't even question it.

Always good not to stare at people if you can resist doing so.

I get alot of stares in public for who knows what reason, and it makes me paranoid. Like "Oh geez, that person is staring... WHAT ARE THEY PLOTTING? I'm not trained in karate, I dont know how to handle this, and they could strike at any moment!"

Oh yea I definitely see what you mean. I also don’t like getting stared at so I want to stop my habit of staring at people lol

I like looking at beautiful people, regardless of gender. I take care not to ogle people, but I don’t see anything wrong with looking at others. Luckily my boyfriend and I agree on this, so when someone beautiful walks by we can both appreciate the view without being creepy or getting upset with each other.

I checked this thread prior to posting to make sure it wasn't in a female only section of AF. It's not. My post makes no mention of my opinions as a male on the subject, it mentions the reaction of my wife. She is a woman. I believe my post is contributing correctly to the subject, no?
No reason why you shouldn’t be allowed to contribute to this topic. Carry on.

I like looking at beautiful people, regardless of gender. I take care not to ogle people, but I don’t see anything wrong with looking at others. Luckily my boyfriend and I agree on this, so when someone beautiful walks by we can both appreciate the view without being creepy or getting upset with each other.
When we married I told my wife that if I ever stopped looking at pretty women she should cash in my life insurance and bury me because I'll be dead. And if I had a buck for every time she mentioned how hot Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig was... And I agree with her. One's sexual preference ought not to impact the ability to see attractiveness or aesthetic beauty in either gender.

You have to be secure in your relationship to allow that.

As an amateur figure artist, I recognize beauty in both genders, but female still edges out male (for me).

If I was single, I would, additionally, see eligible women as potential mates, but since I am not, that element is not part of my consideration.

As an amateur figure artist, I recognize beauty in both genders, but female still edges out male (for me).

If I was single, I would, additionally, see eligible women as potential mates, but since I am not, that element is not part of my consideration.
My drawing amounts to stick figures and even then I can't get a straight line or a round circle. My amateur art is photography. I have to agree with you. Given a choice of figure photography between a male or a female model, the female would have a very slight advantage. Only slight because finely honed bodies are all beautiful.

Long ago I posed for college art classes. It was a blast! Now that I'm retired, I had a gig lined up at a local community college but they canceled live classes indefinitely due to COVID-19. Somewhat depressing.

New Threads

Top Bottom