• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Women's reactions to EXTREMELY handsome men

Khendra

V.I.P Member
"In all Israel there was not a man so highly praised for his handsome appearance as Absalom. From the top of his head to the sole of his foot there was no blemish in him." 2 Samuel 14:25

One of the things I cannot ever understand is Western conservative Christianity's emphasis on women's vs. men's visual stimulation. There's this absurd idea that women are asexual robots who don't respond to attractiveness of the opposite gender! The stereotype is that we don't notice those things, but instead focus on emotions, personality, etc.

Yet when I was not even yet a teenager, and still as an adult in my mid thirties, I've always noticed and salivated over EXTREMELY handsome men.

I mean, what are you all not seeing here? These men come in all ethnicities, eras...and they are all AMAZING to look at. I don't understand how women don't get excited over this. I know I do.

upload_2020-10-16_10-4-20.png

upload_2020-10-16_10-4-57.png

upload_2020-10-16_10-5-38.png

upload_2020-10-16_10-6-16.png

upload_2020-10-16_10-8-52.png

upload_2020-10-16_10-9-26.png

upload_2020-10-16_10-9-59.png

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
But yes, we kind of have to hide our reactions when we see someone we like or we may attract people we don't want.
For example, if I am honest and express my opinion about these matters, some men that are listening may think I want to have something with them. And it has happened to me multiple times.
I don't even know why they react like that.
But, yes, I feel like I can't, as a woman, express myself freely.

Sometimes when I see an attractive man I kinda stare. But not for too long but also I kinda do that to anyone really (not in a bad way I tend to do that unintentionally ha)

My wife and I were watching an old movie. I think it was Hitchcock's To Catch A Thief with Cary Grant and Grace Kelly. At some point in the movie my wife declared: "Damn, was he a handsome man!".

Hmmm. 40 years ago I was stripping for parties. None of the women present ever had difficulty expressing their enjoyment of the eye candy.

Hmmm. 40 years ago I was stripping for parties. None of the women present ever had difficulty expressing their enjoyment of the eye candy.
I'm confused I thought this post was asking women's!reaction to extremely handsome men are you a woman?

My wife and I were watching an old movie. I think it was Hitchcock's To Catch A Thief with Cary Grant and Grace Kelly. At some point in the movie my wife declared: "Damn, was he a handsome man!".
I don't understand why males are answering this I thought women meant female reactions

"In all Israel there was not a man so highly praised for his handsome appearance as Absalom. From the top of his head to the sole of his foot there was no blemish in him." 2 Samuel 14:25

One of the things I cannot ever understand is Western conservative Christianity's emphasis on women's vs. men's visual stimulation. There's this absurd idea that women are asexual robots who don't respond to attractiveness of the opposite gender! The stereotype is that we don't notice those things, but instead focus on emotions, personality, etc.

Yet when I was not even yet a teenager, and still as an adult in my mid thirties, I've always noticed and salivated over EXTREMELY handsome men.

I mean, what are you all not seeing here? These men come in all ethnicities, eras...and they are all AMAZING to look at. I don't understand how women don't get excited over this. I know I do.

Banana-Republic-fall-2017-ad-campaign-the-impression-06-1.jpg

matthew-mcconaughey-debut.jpg

tumblr_nuw7jhNG3p1t3oz6oo2_400.jpg

bab8c8327980c51444c121275f465ace.jpg

gtrLIVswayans011417.jpg

f2feb21ce8bf90ec55f51d5fb764cfe3.jpg

0e56ec7ee4c3de1717e8672e943fa38f.jpg
Western Christianity is about obedience and love if you love Yeshua(Jesus) why would your eyes be interested in what some call physically!!!! attractive men ?

Song of Solomon :)

At least, that's how it's supposed to be in marriage. Regrettably, we all struggle with sin, so eyes can wander away from the marriage partner at times as well.

I do like cheesecake photos of men when I come across them.
full
(Male glamor shots are called "beefcake...")
~~~~~~~​
If you mix beefcake with cheesecake in the same picture, is that kosher...?
full

Last edited:
Sometimes when I see an attractive man I kinda stare. But not for too long but also I kinda do that to anyone really (not in a bad way I tend to do that unintentionally ha)

Always good not to stare at people if you can resist doing so.

I get alot of stares in public for who knows what reason, and it makes me paranoid. Like "Oh geez, that person is staring... WHAT ARE THEY PLOTTING? I'm not trained in karate, I dont know how to handle this, and they could strike at any moment!"

Fun fact: How women's sexual attraction/desire towards men was interpreted varied in the history of Christianity for none other than political reasons. When it came to excluding women from positions of power within the church or society, and restricting their freedom to move within the world, the argument was that women's sexuality was way more animalistic and intense than men's, hindering their ability to control themselves and think rationally.

So yeah, the fact that now the narrative often presents the exact opposite way is probs due to changed societal circumstances - sexual liberation means women have to be taught to be sexually passive in order to keep them under some control. It also complements the narrative of sexually proactive men, of course.

I always thought Marshall Dillon on Gunsmoke (James Arness) was hot, too. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom