• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Woke up and could hardly speak

My er experience they did 2 brain tests. Cut scan and MRI. Found no sign of stroke and said aphasia and bye bye. I'm afraid of stroke or aneurism

Wow, its great that you have access to good medicine tests, and even better that they did not found any problem in your brain.

Hope you can rest and recover soon. :)

Wow, its great that you have access to good medicine tests, and even better that they did not found any problem in your brain.

Hope you can rest and recover soon. :)
I am indeed blessed. So now I'm exploring possible iscemic attack. Usually too small to notice.

Probably stress related, my dad fainted a few times years ago including at my wedding, never really found the cause, died at 85. My older brother died a 3 years ago, apparently from a fail fractured his skull, not sure sf stroke caused fail or if he died from brain bleed. some times the doctors cannot figure these puzzles. remember during a retirement party for another younger brother beat me to retirement I spoke to my older brother, who had sat of by himself, fellow Aspie he spoke back unintelligently. Should have called for ambulance immediately 20/20 hind site is easy, so is a diagnosis without all the information is very difficult.

Back from Dr office. Cousin brought me and took it upon herself to down play my pain and even accuse me of wanting a speech problem. My speech has definitely improved, but it its there its there. I'm not making a noise about it. I just feel extremely disrespected and talked down to.
On the plus side, Dr picked autism so there was a bit of validation

New Threads

Top Bottom