• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Winter

C

Chris

Anyone else sick of winter? :( I usually prefer it, based on the concept that its easier to warm up than cool down... but this winter it's just getting too cold and lasting too long. :( Can't wait for the summer/days of being able to go out in a shirt lol.

I love Winter. It suits my life style of never leaving the house :).
LOL.
EMZ=]

Lol. Meh, you can do that in any climate. :p

Bring on ze summer! :)

I love winter because with summer comes hayfever. With hayfever comes a whole load of sensory issues. BUT. It was nice having summer when I didn't have hayfever.

LOL. Not really. Summer my family's like. LETS GOT TO THAT PLACE. COVERED IN ORANGE-COLOURED DUST. AND LETS GET COVERED IN THE DUST. AND DIG UP THE DUST WITH NOVELTY PLASTIC SPADES. AND THEN. THEN. WAIT FOR IT. LETS MAKE CASTLES OUT OF DUST. AND THEN WE CAN LAY IN THE DUST. AND THEN WE CAN GO IN A MIXTURE OF DUST AND WATER.
(I really hate the beach and I wanted to rant, so y333r).
EMZ=]

Lol, your rant made me laugh. Meh, I don't mind the beach. :p

Hayfever is a *****, mind. :(

God, I HATE it. It's over-rated.
Yeah, hay-fever sucks. I get it.
I want Summer to end and it hasn't even started.
That's how much I hate it.
LOL.
EMZ=]

TBH, and I know it's really rare, but I think I might have a mild form of reverse-SAD. I'm so much happier at Winter and really depressed at Summer.
Though I suppose I have to take into consideration my routine gets messed up at Summer and my life really does have no point(yes, having an internet connection provides meaning to my life).
EMZ=]

It was snowing in Belfast today when I was down doing some shopping. Freezing cold too. Bring on the sunshine!

I really don't understand the weather recently lol. It was kind of warm this morning, then it was -2 this afternoon, now its back at 0. Sucks, I miss summer. :(

One person I know has gone into hibernation. He refuses to come out as its too cold. TBH some days I wouldn't blame him.  :lol:

I love snow and love it being freezing cold - when I dont need to go outside. But I hate summer all the time because the hayfever doesn't go away...no matter WHAT I try. All kinds of hayfever medicines and an air purifier and to no resolve! Anti histamines are perhaps the worst type of medication, for me, that I've tried.

I'm sick of the car taking twice as long to start because of the cold. :(

i like both.
Winter means time for programming. :)
Here we`re at -7° now and ì`ve to admit that is a little over the top. :/

f.

edit: not -17° but -7°

I like winter but...I wish it would just be winter and snowy for the couple of weeks surrounding Christmas. I have SAD (@Emor) actually, didn't know there was a reverse version. I hate gray days. I do like the summer, everything looks happy and warm. I only like it hot if I'm in the right clothes to keep cool. As Chris said I prefer winter on the basis that you can always warm up. But lately...I'm getting sick of it. I never used to go out much so it didn't bother me, but now me and Chris go places I wish it would just be awesome weather!

i like both.
Winter means time for programming. :)
Here we`re ate -17° now and ì`ve to admit that is a little over the top. :/

f.

-17? Forget that lol, nearly as cold as the freezers we have at work. :/

I like winter but...I wish it would just be winter and snowy for the couple of weeks surrounding Christmas. I have SAD (@Emor) actually, didn't know there was a reverse version. I hate gray days. I do like the summer, everything looks happy and warm. I only like it hot if I'm in the right clothes to keep cool. As Chris said I prefer winter on the basis that you can always warm up. But lately...I'm getting sick of it. I never used to go out much so it didn't bother me, but now me and Chris go places I wish it would just be awesome weather!
SAD used to be a special interest of mine. There is reverse-SAD, but it's just extremely rare tbh. There's not that much known about it tbh.
EMZ=]

True, ignore the 1. It`s only -7°. (but that´s enough)

f.

Ah right. I'm not sure I could tell between -7 and -17 anyway, there's a certain point of 'cold' where it just seems to become indistinguishable. :p Big word. :rofl:

New Threads

Top Bottom