• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Winter

I can't stand winter and its annoying coldness... i'd rather prefer it when its summer when its all nice and hot :D
And also what i hate about it is the fact that I can't stand having to have the cold... I catch them too easily :(

Coincidence I guess... to an extent the body must have it's defences weakened by the cold.. I think?

It could most likely be the case :lol: The only one time I had the flu was when it was summer and it was horrible :thumbsdown:

Ah that sucks. I'm fairly lucky... yeah, lucky is the right word, when it comes to illness. My immune system is pretty kickass, I've only been ill once since I was a baby. B) Lol.

The only solution I can think of to protect yourself from catching another cold/flu is triple protect yourself with 1 ton of tissues in your pockets that spray :) I'm sure you would be safe. :lol:

My immune system is just as bad up until recently, ive been recovering from them very quickly, ive only had a cold for 3 days and it died... :innocent: aahhh heavenly goodness :)

I don't mind winter. Mind you I haven't actually experienced a winter in any way, shape or form since 2002. Where I am based now the coldest I have experienced in the 5 years or so that I have lived here (cumulative) is about 23 celsius. That being at about 5am.

That being said I am just getting over a cold now.

Coincidence I guess... to an extent the body must have it's defences weakened by the cold.. I think?

Or spending more time indoors breathing other people's air. Similar to how so many people get colds/flu after commercial air travel.

I don't mind winter. Mind you I haven't actually experienced a winter in any way, shape or form since 2002. Where I am based now the coldest I have experienced in the 5 years or so that I have lived here (cumulative) is about 23 celsius. That being at about 5am.

That being said I am just getting over a cold now.
Where about do you live? and why is it always so hot?

Cool. I've been to America twice, and both times I think my favourite part was the fact it was the temperature of a summers day at night compared to England. Never been anywhere else. :(

When I was at Utah in America, boy, it was forever hot, like I was going to melt :lol: I guess its because I went in the summertime I suppose :lol:

Ahhh, good times :)

I wonder if they don't suffer winter?

Probably not lol. It's wierd/interesting how some countries have extreme summers and winters... and how others are just hot all year round, or vice versa lol.

I THINK I LIKE WINTER I WAS BORN IN TRONTRO CANANDA SO IM USED TO THE COLD AND WINTER AND THE SNOW AND THE SLEAT AND FREZING RAIN NOW WE LIVE IN ATLANTA GA AND SOME TIMES I MISS THE SNOW IT SOMETIMES SNOW IN ATLANTA BUT NOT TO OFFTEN

New Threads

Top Bottom