• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Will they make any more Harry Potter movies?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
I hope so if JK Rowling writes any more books.

Daniel Radcliffe's only 28, he's not too old to reprise the role that made him famous. What I don't want though is some rubbish remake/reboot of the original series with somebody else as Harry, it genuinely wouldn't be as good IMO.

And his famous co stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint are possibly around the same age now as well.

Anyone agree?

First movie come out when i was in 8th grade, followed by massive advertising campaign, everyone was talking about it however for some reason never wanted to see it despite all the hype.

Later i heard some criticism about the move like it messes up children minds by making them believe in magic and witches etc, and this reinforced my dislike for that franchise even more.

Is it worth watching now when i am 34, would you show it to your children?

Harry Potter is harmless escapism, just like any other fantasy movie. Well thats my opinion. :)

If I had any children I would show it to them.

I enjoyed the first three films enough (even with the "Prisoner of Azkaban" director creating the hated "I Am Autism" video for Autism Speaks) but I lost interest after watching the fourth film. I tried watching some of the other ones later but just couldn't get into them anymore.
As such, if J.K.Rowling does any more I won't be watching them - but if anyone else is interested then go for it.

There could easily be stories of Harry and the gang as adults. I'm sure everyone would love to know how their lives go in the future, beyond the brief glimpse at the end of Deathly Hallows.

Or there could be stories involving their kids, with them in supporting roles as their parents, like we saw of the Weasley parents.

New Threads

Top Bottom