• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where in the world are you from?

Born in the north of the Netherlands, still live in the same city. I'm not planning to leave, I love it here.

I was born in the UK but now am an expat in Greece.

It's not meaningless to me, I had family there.
what I meant is if I say Sunderland a lot of people don't know where it is ,people that are older than me say shipbuilding , add to the fact there are another two Sunderlands in the UK ,another one in Australia and I think another one somewhere else .

what I meant is if I say Sunderland a lot of people don't know where it is ,people that are older than me say shipbuilding , add to the fact there are another two Sunderlands in the UK ,another one in Australia and I think another one somewhere else .

And even reading the name is depressing :)

Brittany France, for 17 years, but come from Greater London area of the UK and moved from the Devon area to France and my heart is in Devon to this day.

I grew up in Boise, Idaho and now live in Nampa, Idaho, about 25 miles away. Idaho is a great place to live. I lived in other places when I was in the Army, but I would just like to forget about that.

Pacific Northwest. Close to Seattle. Home of Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and Chris Cornell, may they all rest in peace.

Born and raised on a farm in Nevada. Lived in Denmark for two years. Lived briefly in California, Texas, and Idaho. Been back living in Nevada for the last ~20 years.

Well they did when i went, long time ago

I went in 1992 or 1993, so a long time ago for me too.

I remember hearing on the tour that both Carlsberg and Tuborg each sell 4 million bottles of beer per day in Denmark alone. And there were only 5 million people in Denmark at the time. Add to that all the other types of alcohol sold, and Denmark's alcohol consumption looked pretty astounding. On the other hand, I've never met a belligerent drunk in Denmark. True Roligans.

I went in 1992 or 1993, so a long time ago for me too.

I remember hearing on the tour that both Carlsberg and Tuborg each sell 4 million bottles of beer per day in Denmark alone. And there were only 5 million people in Denmark at the time. Add to that all the other types of alcohol sold, and Denmark's alcohol consumption looked pretty astounding. On the other hand, I've never met a belligerent drunk in Denmark. True Roligans.

Yeh i was a few years after you. It was so cheap and they had a massive recycling thing,even back then.
I guess it wasnt taxed.

New Threads

Top Bottom