• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where in the world are you from?

Born in the north of the Netherlands, still live in the same city. I'm not planning to leave, I love it here.
They are doing all the amazing research on Chromosome 6 over there. Awesome!

Born in Missouri and still stuck here.
That is funny.
I was born in Arizona.
Both parents were from little towns in Missouri Ozarks.
They moved back when I was five so I was raised in
Missouri.
I called it Misery.
Went to University in Springfield and finally got
away to Florida.
Still like Arizona the best.

I had a dream once of driving in Tampa,
(just across the bay from where I live),
along all the freeways that go around and over it
full of speeding cars up in the air and curved bridges. (nightmare.)
Everytime I tried to get off the freeway in my dream
it either ended in mid-air or dead ended with a barricade
or was torn up with road equipment.

When I woke up I told my Mom I knew what that dream
meant...I would never get out of here.
And it looks like that's how it's going to be.

That is funny.
I was born in Arizona.
Both parents were from little towns in Missouri Ozarks.
They moved back when I was five so I was raised in
Missouri.
I called it Misery.
Went to University in Springfield and finally got
away to Florida.
Still like Arizona the best.

I had a dream once of driving in Tampa,
(just across the bay from where I live),
along all the freeways that go around and over it
full of speeding cars up in the air and curved bridges. (nightmare.)
Everytime I tried to get off the freeway in my dream
it either ended in mid-air or dead ended with a barricade
or was torn up with road equipment.

When I woke up I told my Mom I knew what that dream
meant...I would never get out of here.
And it looks like that's how it's going to be.

I know that area of tangled freeways around Tampa and St. Pete and it's easy to see how they could have influenced your dream.

Born in Newfoundland, Canada; Lived here all my life.
Where are you in Newfoundland ? I have relatives in Bonavista and my mom did VS in Twillingate. And that was in the 50's when there was no central heat. She said at night if you had to pee, the pee basin would be frozen solid come daytime. She is pretty hard core, even now. The kindest woman I ever met, but wow, she knows how to survive. I guess all this time with me proves that, eh?
I hope to move to NFL one day and escape everything..........don't laugh. I've heard stories! :) :) :)

The points of my where I've lived compass are Michigan (North), Boston (East), Cayman Islands (South) and Philippines (West). Have lived some places in between those 4 points like NY, FL, Hawaii, now NC). I love living in different places.

The points of my where I've lived compass are Michigan (North), Boston (East), Cayman Islands (South) and Philippines (West). Have lived some places in between those 4 points like NY, FL, Hawaii, now NC). I love living in different places.
Me too, I’ve also lived in several countries.
I lived in Miami for a while.

Born in Alabama, still in Alabama.
One day, I want to go to Montana, because it’s cold up there, so I can pile blankets on me and wear sweatshirts and sweatpants all the time.

New Threads

Top Bottom