• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where in the world are you from?

yarnmama

They/them
Nothing too personal , I don't want towns/cities or anything like that.

I'm purely interested in general geographical distribution or where in the world we all are.

I'm in Scotland

Dusty old town called Vernon, in the province of British Columbia, here in the frozen wasteland known only as Canada. Welcome to the hotspot for crackheads, junkies, tweakers, thieves, self-entitled dickheads, and old people. I know you didn't want towns/cities, but I don't give a damn.

Dusty old town called Vernon, in the province of British Columbia, here in the frozen wasteland known only as Canada. Welcome to the hotspot for crackheads, junkies, tweakers, thieves, self-entitled dickheads, and old people. I know you didn't want towns/cities, but I don't give a damn.

That's cool dude...I'm not bothered if people want to share, I just didn't want to be too intrusive. I have been accused of being too nosy, borderline stalkerish in the past, never quite sure where the line lies y'know? Your town sounds a lot like mine...I'm in the arse end of Fife in a dank wee hole that no one even in Scotland has ever heard of!

Hull, East Yorkshire, England

Humber_Bridge_photograph_2012_WEB.jpg

Things-to-do-in-Hull-1.jpg

HULL-Princes-Quay-126-980x300.jpg

19756861536145f687936.jpg

hull2017_header_whatson.jpg

Last edited:
Originally from the Old Dominion (Virginia, USA). Currently living in Lunacy Land (Illinois) and wishing I could go back to old Va. I think Mr. Lincoln would like to move back to Kentucky, but the legislature can't agree on this or any other point.

scotland is still one place i want to visit for a holiday,its where most of my young irish relatives have studied for health/social care and vetrinarian.

i am from manchester,england, i am three quarter irish though and dont have any connection to england,my culture and roots has always been deeply irish,id live there but the support/care system sucks,you either get put in a residential care home or you struggle in your own private flat and have very little support-no in between;supported living system like england,at least thats what all of my relatives and my irish severely disabled next door neighbour says.
i have waffled on,not long had some medication. :p

Though someone from "Lon Giland" once insinuated I was from "Mwhaz". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
StPetesFlorida.jpg
StPetersburg_Pinellas.jpg

Wow, so diverse in here. I love it. I live in St. Petersburg Florida. :) Though it's not all this pretty.

Last edited:
Since we're getting into pictures...
smallcropped-Jacksonville.png

...here's the highly photoshopped skyline picture every major city seems to have.
I live in Jacksonville, FL. I'm not worried about saying that because this is a city of 800,000+ people.

Cardiff, capital of Wales :D

@yarnmama I realise being in Scotland you'd probably know where Cardiff is, but most people aren't from the UK :p

New Threads

Top Bottom