• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where did you get those numbers?

Hidden_1

I see something like this on a number of members' posts:

AQ score: 00
RAADS-R: 000 (Total), 00 (Language), 00 (Social), 00 (Sensory/motor), 00 (Circumscribed Interests)
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 000 of 000
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 0000 of 000
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Where are you getting these numbers?

Thank you for the information. I went through the questionnaires and the common response agreed with the results I received from similar tests several years ago. I am "very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)" For me this is more "proof" that I'm NOT crazy. I've been told that enough times I was beginning to believe it.

New Threads

Top Bottom