• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your talent?

I have built my business on being able to fix what other technicians cannot.
Do you think that your autism (or, if applies, 2e) gives you an edge? (It helped me solve weird problems when I worked as an electronics technician & programmer.)

It is just a random drawing in the pulp adventure genre.
Danger in the Desert!
full
While being accompanied through the desert by her guide, she fell down perilously close to a cobra that was ready to strike. He is getting ready to kill the snake but he has to be careful not to cut her in the process. It is a close call...!
full

The location of the cobras head in relation to his pants is funny.

The location of the cobras head in relation to his pants is funny.
I played with the focus on this image.
Her face, arms and the snake are in sharp focus.
He is a little out of focus to simulate being in the background.

Mental imagery.
I can picture anything I've ever prompted myself to picture.
I can mentally manipulate symbols, to reveal truths and analogously model reality and ideals, allowing me to: solve problems and construct a path toward a goal.

Additionally, I'm extraordinarily attuned to people's: personalities, motives, body language, and emotional states. I lock onto anyone who speaks.

Perhaps, I'm describing myself as the stereotypical INFJ, an MBTI personality type. However, these quirks truly characterize me.

ExplosiveTMT User Profile | DeviantArt I have a deviantart of stuff. I don't know how to describe what i do. It's just whatever comes up, really. Also, idk about gta 6. gta 5 was good, i liked 4 alot better, but it was still really good :)
The doodle exploration is especially good, what exactly is deviant art? And I think I'm gonna like gta6, but I'm not sure if it'll release for ps4 or ps5. That ps5 is going to be expensive

The doodle exploration is especially good, what exactly is deviant art? And I think I'm gonna like gta6, but I'm not sure if it'll release for ps4 or ps5. That ps5 is going to be expensive

DeviantArt is one of the oldest social media sites, focused primarily on letting artists display their work.

New Threads

Top Bottom