• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your talent?

Rotundi

Artist, reader, creator.
I'm great with clay sculpting, but not too good with drawing. Recently started watercolor painting and toy photography. What are your talents and what projects are you currently working on?

I'd say managing mental health and wellbeing. It's not something people look for with 'talent', nor is it something other people can notice, apart from those who knew me when i was on my journey to getting better from anxiety/depression but it's something that I'm quite glad to be able to do and consider it a talent in my own head :D I'm also able to articulate things i say a lot better than when i was a teenager or younger than that. I'm also pretty good at drawing and painting. I didn't paint my profile picture, that's a dog called Chop from GTA 5. I'm not able to do art on that level but i do know how to make stuff look good enough for people to say they like it. :)

No but seriously, I play piano very well and am good at art. I wasn't very crafty, but I am great at crocheting and pretty good at knitting. I learned in 3rd grade.

I'd say managing mental health and wellbeing. It's not something people look for with 'talent', nor is it something other people can notice, apart from those who knew me when i was on my journey to getting better from anxiety/depression but it's something that I'm quite glad to be able to do and consider it a talent in my own head :D I'm also able to articulate things i say a lot better than when i was a teenager or younger than that. I'm also pretty good at drawing and painting. I didn't paint my profile picture, that's a dog called Chop from GTA 5. I'm not able to do art on that level but i do know how to make stuff look good enough for people to say they like it. :)
Right that's Franklin's dog, you going to get the next gta when it comes out? What things do you paint? I paint landscapes right now.

Macro photography and diorama building. I'm a pretty decent writer too, both of prose and poetry. In the past three years I've gone from not being able to freestyle at all to being able to do it competently without running out of words often.

Personally I like them closer to 1:60 or 1:64 though.
They aren't very useful for head/face modeling at those scales, though.

I have Barbie & Ken heads in my collection, but they all are on articulated bodies.
full

scarves mostly. I only knew one stitch patter with knitting. I've crocheted sweaters for a teddy bear I had in my youth. I've also made Crochet tops and scarves. It's very relaxing to do in the quiet.
That sounds like something that is relaxing. It must be so cute on the teddy bear.

What was the inspiration for danger in the desert? I really liked that piece, is she trying to catch the cobra? Does she know the guy is behind her?
It is just a random drawing in the pulp adventure genre.
Danger in the Desert!
full
While being accompanied through the desert by her guide, she fell down perilously close to a cobra that was ready to strike. He is getting ready to kill the snake but he has to be careful not to cut her in the process. It is a close call...!
full

Last edited:
252BB2A4-80D7-4F9E-81D8-365E423FE826.jpeg
I am a very good piano technician. I have built my business on being able to fix what other technicians cannot. I don’t advertise, have a website or even a business name. Just me and a mobile phone. I make a good living from it too.

It is just a random drawing in the pulp adventure genre.
Danger in the Desert!
full
While being accompanied through the desert by her guide, she fell down perilously close to a cobra that was ready to strike. He is getting ready to kill the snake but he has to be careful not to cut her in the process. It is a close call...!
full
You should continue the series, I want to know what happens next

View attachment 62252 I am a very good piano technician. I have built my business on being able to fix what other technicians cannot. I don’t advertise, have a website or even a business name. Just me and a mobile phone. I make a good living from it too.
That's a great skill to have and it's good you get plenty of business from it too

New Threads

Top Bottom